•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 12 Jun 2021

Hi @Russ @Ranjan Das @Sunil Mathew @Zed @Adhir Saxena @JeromeFJ

You are all added to the drive.. see you on Sat

morning

4 minutes ago, RooRzOn said:

Hello @Islam Solimansince its already Wednesday, I took the liberty to add myself to this drive although its a 2nd drive. Please let me know if you need me to waitlist myself instead 🤙🤙

Hi @RooRzOn, we had 6 WL already on the drive (2nd drive) which made the full 10.. but having you is always a pleasure so will make it 11.. see you on Sat morning.

• Thanks (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Islam Soliman said:

@Zed, which car do you intend to bring to this drive?

The Land Cruiser 100-series, the Y62 has been relegated for mall-crawling and carrying bags of Carrefour 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Tero Vallas said:

@Islam Soliman can you waitlist me, this is my 1st drive option as our extreme drive was cancelled.

@Tero Vallas you are added.. c u Sat morning 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear  @Nathan Evans @Adhir Saxena @Chinthaka Ruwan @RooRzOn @Humayun Ghias @Zed @Hisham Masaad @PaoloMaraziti @Russ @JeromeFJ @Ranjan Das @Sunil Mathew @Tero Vallas

It's time we wrap up our plan for tomorrow morning adventure with basic details, as usual:

1- weather is getting hot and we want to have an early start hoping to cover majority of the track by 8:30am before heading to the exit to inflat by 9:00am before we get roasted.

2- This requires prompt presence at the meeting point by 4:30am and be ready to move max by 4:45am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your radio is on, fully charged, and set to the right frequency: channel 1 (446,006.25) upon arrival to do a quick radio check

4. when you arrive, pls try to take your position (if possible) based on the below convoy order

5- briefing will be done on the radio as we start moving

4DF37337-CBD6-4070-81AC-9642480731C3.jpeg.2d83a2b833d6e286b09e7a70ff3eb06c.jpeg

see you all on the sand 🤩

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Get well soon @Tero Vallas, dear @Islam Soliman i can move back & take Sweeper position if you want...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

Hello @Islam Soliman, I am not feeling well now, it is better to withdraw from this drive... 😢

I cannot join. I am sorry about this inconvenience ....

Thx @Tero Vallas for letting me know .. get well soon

updated convoy order below 

B069ADB7-358E-465A-A588-B8892DE7D1DD.jpeg.f735410eb189db1efa9ccfcc1cd5a626.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Zed said:

Get well soon @Tero Vallas, dear @Islam Soliman i can move back & take Sweeper position if you want...

Looks like our posts crossed.. Thx @Zed for offering the support.. I updated the convoy order above.. I will be happy to use have your upport on our next drive together soon.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use