•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 12 Jun 2021

Thanks guys for a great drive yesterday, @Islam Soliman you picked a fantastic route! The drive from Big Red to Pink Rock was probably my favourite part of any drive so far and everyone drove superbly!

Thanks as always to those who supported, and great to finally meet @Hisham Masaad. @PaoloMaraziti, great footage and a bit of Depeche Mode, awesome!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks a lot @Islam Soliman for the superb drive yesterday. Beautiful itinerary, The bowls of big red were challenging, and you wisely decided to exit when the mist was reducing the visibility.  The remaining portion to Pink Rock was a bliss, totally agree with @Russ! Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the support, always a pleasure to be in a drive with you. Thanks  @Ranjan Das for the sweep, and @Paolo Pellegrini for the great videos !!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 minutes ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

Paolo, it won't the last time we get mixed ... we shall at least and have a pizza together one :D

@JeromeFJ !!!! :)

Sorry @PaoloMaraziti I was too quick in accepting the proposed names 😕 

we shall have a special button for the FJ team !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

the F.J. ... fabulous juggernauts ! :) I thought to ask you and @Hisham Masaad for a FJ selfie yesterday but somehow slipped my mind , we shall do that ! 

Yes @PaoloMaraziti and @JeromeFJ we should have a selfie together with the "fj rock" , I saw it yesterday when @Islam Soliman was mentioning the rocks names next to the pink rock 🤪🤪

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use