•  
Advertise here

Secure your Bank Balance

On 6/8/2021 at 2:12 PM, Frederic said:

Same here, lost a large sum of money last November in a matter of 15-20 seconds from the debit account (fraudulent bank transfers). No OTP ... nothing, it just was swiped off our acount. Bank blocked all our cards immediately but it took 5 months to get the money back.

It's also happened to me on two separate occasions with two different banks. No OTP, just the confirmation text from the banks that money had been debited. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 minute ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

It's also happened to me on two separate occasions with two different banks. No OTP, just the confirmation text from the banks that money had been debited. 

It can never happen without someone involved in the bank's IT dept doesn't authorize it. Dubai Police will take care of these cheaters. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dubai Police Regarding especially these electronic  crimes is well known has no mercy to such criminals , they will trace it and bring it . 

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

after hearing scary messages back to back i have taken below mesures with regards to bank and card.  

1.  temporary blocked my debit cards. i dont withdraw money regularly and its very easy to block and unblock through mobile app. whenever needed i can quickly unblock withdraw and block it again.  Card is fully secured when its temp blocked. 

2.  Temporary block all unused unused credit card. (i should cancel them ASAP)  

3. I do all my purchase with only 1 credit card, and limit is kept just above my monthly expense budget. i use this as tool to control my monthly expenses as well not to overspend. 

4. Transfer excess money or savings to a different bank account with maximum restriction to withdraw. 

I dont have a big bank balance to safeguard. 🤑 🤑🤑 but though of sharing it here in case if its useful to someone. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

On 6/9/2021 at 4:59 PM, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Hope you recovered your money???

• Like (+1) 1