•  

COVID19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 18 June 2021

Vanessa8580

Epic shots ! Thanks for a great morning ! Looking forward to next week! 

@Jason Grima @SUNIL KUMAR @Savio Fernandes @Max Beloenko @Br. San @Yogesh Kumar

It was a pleasure to meet you all yesterday. It was a bit of an eventful drive with a lot of refusals and stucks but it's during these kind of drives that you learn the most ! Especially learning to work as a team and trying to think of a way to get the cars out. I enjoy these kind of drives the most, except for the shoveling in the scorching heat of the Dubai summer .... 

You all did a very good job and I hope to see you all again in one of the next drives.

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive. Drives are announced every Sunday at 11 am, and they go live on Sunday at 7:00 pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag and radio as a minimum. 

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

Also like I mentioned during the debriefing, join the Carnity Whatsapp Drive Notification to get the latest updates on the drives, so that you can RSVP on time for the next weekend's drive.

Please have a look at below topic which describes the tools needed for every level. There is a separate tutorial inside which explains which radio we recommend and how to program them: (Please do not buy the Baofeng 888S spare radio we gave you, as these cannot be programmed without a special cable and software).

Please have a look at below grading structure that explains various off-road levels:

See you all soon again in the sand ....

Hi, 

It was an extra ordinary experience for me. I was having butterflies in my stomach since I joined the club and opted for my first drive. As we all are Absolute Newbies drivers, we all had refusals during drive. I had 2 times refusals but learnt a lot in the refusal conditions as well. It was totally team effort when ever any one was in a refusal state. @Vanessa8580 and @Jeepie were superb in guiding and moving  us out of the refusals. 

In total a complete THUMBS UP to the drive. Looking forward to the next drive. 

Yogi... 👍 

IMG_20210618_050930.jpg

IMG_20210618_055751.jpg

IMG_20210618_065718.jpg

IMG_20210618_055751.jpg

Edited by Yogesh Kumar
Uploading Images.
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 6/20/2021 at 10:05 AM, Yogesh Kumar said:

Hi, 

It was an extra ordinary experience for me. I was having butterflies in my stomach since I joined the club and opted for my first drive. As we all are Absolute Newbies drivers, we all had refusals during drive. I had 2 times refusals but learnt a lot in the refusal conditions as well. It was totally team effort when ever any one was in a refusal state. @Vanessa8580 and @Jeepie were superb in guiding and moving  us out of the refusals. 

In total a complete THUMBS UP to the drive. Looking forward to the next drive. 

Yogi... 👍 

IMG_20210618_050930.jpg

IMG_20210618_055751.jpg

IMG_20210618_065718.jpg

IMG_20210618_055751.jpg

Hello Team

It was nice trip and very well supported by Venesa & other members , looking forward to have many more to come , Yogesh please call me at 055-9953086

Important Information

Terms of use