•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2021

Anish S

@luis mantecon @Gregory @Pierre de Maigret @Arshad Roojee @Chris Wing @Lorenzo Candelpergher @TT_Dubai @Jon M @jodha singh shekhawat @Ashok chaturvedi @Amir Amiri

Hello,

I hope you all doing well and making the most of the weekend. Please find the convoy list for tomorrow's drive below and note that we will be using Channel 1 (44600625). Looking forward to see you all, take care.

1726996597_tempconvoy.jpg.53d1a6f2eb8cb6e6ab0042783bf3b110.jpg

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you Anish and Lorenzo for this great drive. Really splendid and scenic with all the necessary difficulties for a new Fewbie. I enjoyed it tremendously and learned a lot. After a few refusals, I managed to gain more confidence with your good advise. Chris thank you very much for lending your flag. Have a great week All

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Anish S @Lorenzo Candelpergher and @Amir Amiri for a good drive yesterday afternoon... Good to see the colours of the sand after doing mostly night drives for the last month or so. Enjoyed the momentum and pace - especially once we had sorted radio/flag issues, and as it got a little cooler that last hour or two!

Keep cool this week everybody! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

I love the Big Red area even with the tourists and really enjoyed the drive yesterday. Started off really windy while we were deflating but it soon died down. I was impressed with the topless Jeep and his two lady passengers!

First time for my wife out in the sands and she reckons she can tackle the dunes too...

Thanks to @Anish S@Lorenzo Candelpergher and @Amir Amiri for keeping us all (relatively) trouble free. Couple of further pictures uploaded in the Gallery. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use