•  

Which Air Compressor to Buy?

Super Safari Girl

i got the camel red compressor the same recommended by Carnity, it's very fast, i get each tires inflated in less than 2 minutes each

i bought it online, if you want this model link "https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJqsjQp6Nn/?utm_medium=copy_link"

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-12 at 9.09.22 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I used the twin cylinder Camel compressor before, it lasted for approximately a year (was using it at least twice a week), on average it takes 60 seconds to inflate a tyre from 12psi to 33psi...

Apparently the Camel single cylinder compressor have a longer life span than the twin cylinder.

Now i am using the Mean Mother because of its 5 years warranty and it takes 1 minutes and 35 seconds to inflate the tyre (265 70R16). 

Edited by Anish S
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

5 minutes ago, Anish S said:

I used the twin cylinder Camel compressor before, it lasted for approximately a year (was using it at least twice a week), on average it takes 40 seconds to inflate a tyre from 12psi to 33psi...

Apparently the Camel single cylinder compressor have a longer life span than the twin cylinder.

Now i am using the Mean Mother because of its 5 years warranty and it takes 1 minutes and 35 seconds to inflate the tyre (265 70R16). 

@Shaaz Sha has bought a new 4 cylinder compressor which can inflate all 4 tires under a minute or two. It has double outlets for inflating and its sort of semi automatic. I don't know the brand name but as per @Frederic it has some great reviews in the internet. Cost is around 600 AED. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I have the camel 2 cylinder compressor . It takes me sound 65-70 seconds to inflate from 12-14 psi to 33-35 psi. I have been using it for 6 months and I feel it’s good value for money. I ensure I switch it off each time I move from one wheel to the another to avoid over heating.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Initially got a Camel twin cylinder for about AED 350 from Dragon Mart. Filled a 33” tyre (285/70R17) in about 1.5 min. Used it for about a year. The product was Lit till it was, Literally (caught 🔥 hehe).

After which we got a on-board twin cylinder ARB compressor. Much more reliable, 2 years of warranty. In terms of inflation speed, takes about same time as Camel’s. But what I really liked about an on-board compressor was the ease of use, just pull the pipe out, inflate, place the pipe back. Saves me from the 5-min process of setting up a normal compressor.

This option lies a bit towards the High-end category at AED 1800, but my car goes off-road at least 3 times a week, hence why I would say this option is worth it.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

The question is How serious are you about offroading. If you are very serious like me 🤣 then go for the ARB. If you are not sure yet, then try the others. In general it never hurts to have a second compressor if you later decide that you are really serious. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Super Safari Girl

camel double cylinder compressor from dragon mart or online is great , quick and good value for money . However no guarantee! I use it since last year. The ARB what @Alexander Alcalamentioned is good , thinking my self to get one as honestly what I have is dying now . BTW I have damn been serious about off-roading from day one 🤣

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use