•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Khatam - Sharjah - 18 Jun 2021

Brette

42 minutes ago, Sunil Mathew said:

Hello @Brette, just to inform you that my family (W+2K) will be joining me on the drive. Hope its OK 

@Sunil Mathew there is no hard and fast rule about bringing family members along, we advise, when asked, for newbies and fewbies to come alone since you are still learning and any lapse in concentration could end badly. It is more of a safety protocol. 

Another thing we have noticed is that passengers often tend to feel sick or have motion sickness when looping through dunes. If that happens, it tends to slowdown or hold up the entire convoy.  

That being said, the final decision is still yours to make. 

On 6/15/2021 at 11:28 PM, jeetu sharma said:

Hi can I please request you to add me to the waitlist as my 1st drive.

@jeetu sharmaplease confirm if you are still upto to joining as a spot has become available. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Brette said:

Another thing we have noticed is that passengers often tend to feel sick or have motion sickness when looping through dunes. If that happens, it tends to slowdown or hold up the entire convoy.  

thanks @Brette, they have been with me on couple of Carnity NB drives and kids really enjoyed....so 🤞

• Like (+1) 1

@Brette: yes please add me to the list. My car is in the garage but I am to receive it this evening :) 

In case there is change from their side, I will post an update by 8pm. Hope this is OK

Looking forward to the drive.

1 minute ago, jeetu sharma said:

@Brette: yes please add me to the list. My car is in the garage but I am to receive it this evening :) 

In case there is change from their side, I will post an update by 8pm. Hope this is OK

Looking forward to the drive.

@jeetu sharmawe also have @Abdul Rafay-Son waitlist and if you are not going to make it, 8 pm would be to llate to confirm. Would appreciate if you can confirm latest by 5 or I will offer the spot to Abdul so he has time to plan accordingly. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Brette said:

@jeetu sharmawe also have @Abdul Rafay-Son waitlist and if you are not going to make it, 8 pm would be to llate to confirm. Would appreciate if you can confirm latest by 5 or I will offer the spot to Abdul so he has time to plan accordingly. 

I have recieved confirmation that my car will be available as the job will be complete by evening. Please keep me on the spot. If I get any conflicting info by 5pm I will post on the group and another member @Abdul Rafay-S can take the spot. Thanks team for the understanding.

Drive RSVP is now closed. 

Please go through the tutorial videos and make sure your cars front and rear tow hooks are in order.  Hope all of you also have the required gear for the Newbie level drives.

See you all tomorrow morning at 5:00 AM and we will be using Radio channel 1, 446 006 25.

1 Brette Black JGC Lead
2 @Ammar Naji Black Expedition 2nd Lead
3 @Clay Neddo White Pajero  
4 @Simon Ducos Black Fortuner  
5 @Roy Armale White Wrangler  

6 @Paolo Pellegrini Bronze Pajero  
7 @Veedooshee White Pajero CF
8 @Alfred Alinazar Black Pajero  

9 @Abdul Rafay-S Yellow Wrangler  
10 @Yawa Yellow Wrangler  
11 @Sunil Mathew Yellow Wrangler  
12 @Luc Khaldoun Y62  
13 @James Thorn Black LX  
14 @M.Seidam White X Sweep
7 hours ago, Abdul Rafay-S said:

Any update @Brette?

@Abdul Rafay-S I have added you but understand it is short notice. Let me know if you are not able to make it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use