•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Khatam - Sharjah - 18 Jun 2021

Brette

36 minutes ago, Abdul Rafay-S said:

Thanks a lot @Brette for leading such an amazing drive, I liked the pace and the technicality of it. Moreover, the time spent in the play areas was also amazing, I got to experiment a bit with my car.

@Veedooshee@M.Seidam, Really nice to have you guys as support, your level of experience, provision of instructions in a calm manner and handling of stucks is what really got us through the day. Thank You!

Happy Birthday Dr. @M.Seidam, Hope your special day went really well. 
Please be kind enough to accept this random picture of a camel on your car as a gift 🎁 😂😂😂.

9AE16C82-7361-4B77-939B-681E8E7B2367.jpeg.184934c1e0157a4d4071a7c1497e5bea.jpeg

Many many happy returns of the day Doc. Seidam... Enjoy ur special day... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Abdul Rafay-S said:

Thanks a lot @Brette for leading such an amazing drive, I liked the pace and the technicality of it. Moreover, the time spent in the play areas was also amazing, I got to experiment a bit with my car.

@Veedooshee@M.Seidam, Really nice to have you guys as support, your level of experience, provision of instructions in a calm manner and handling of stucks is what really got us through the day. Thank You!

Happy Birthday Dr. @M.Seidam, Hope your special day went really well. 
Please be kind enough to accept this random picture of a camel on your car as a gift 🎁 😂😂😂.

9AE16C82-7361-4B77-939B-681E8E7B2367.jpeg.184934c1e0157a4d4071a7c1497e5bea.jpeg

Thanks so much dear Abdul Rafay for your wishes and kind words , the Camel is the symbol of the the desert and it’s on my head always 😉 , gift accepted 😄 

BTW I watched your Driving , your handling and your approach was progressing to perfection and soon you will get it so fine , No Wonder “like father like son “ 👍🌷

1 hour ago, Veedooshee said:

Many many happy returns of the day Doc. Seidam... Enjoy ur special day... 

Thank you Veedooshee so much 🙏🙏

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

21 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear friends 

@Brette, @Veedooshee , @Ammar Naji

@Clay Neddo, @Roy Armale , @Simon Ducos , @Paolo Pellegrini, @Alfred Alinazar, @Abdul Rafay-S , @Yawa, @Sunil Mathew, @Luc Khaldoun and @James Thorn

yesterday’s drive by all means , at least for me , was the best treat to start such a beautiful day with and it was.actually yesterday I just turned 🎂... ( still young , but not younger 🤣

I believe the various earlier feedbacks and comments has said it all and not sure if there is something more to add. 

If it wouldn’t be for the last minute two drop out , I would say this could be the largest convoy ever I drove with . Adding to that we had a variety of vehicles in size , power and colors as well 😉from the lightest 3.5/3.6 SWB/LWB  to the heaviest 5.7L LWB beasts having the later directly driving in front of me. Giving the ‘smart’ root selected by our lead and the diversity of difficulty all along from Khetem to Feya 

0BA14255-20E1-472C-ABCC-64BA2A6A753C.jpeg.be9df7307dc35cd362d5e5d2599a11f2.jpeg

I would say and especially the back cars they have managed it to perfection for this drive . In many times I had to reposition my self to have a better visual to what is coming and honestly I was impressed . One point I would like to say that it’s always the driver who harness the power no matter how huge is it. Slowly slowly you will get better and better as you know your car capabilities more and more. 

Thank you @Brette for the amazing ride and lead as well as the patient teacher inside of you. Always pleasure driving with you 

@Veedooshee truly you were the perfect playmaker , the pleasure is all mine driving with you in team Carnity . Well done and your report was super 👍🙏

@Ammar Najii drove with you several times , thanks for being a perfect second lead and bringing your Expedition to top of feya was a treat to watch 😉

All the other Fellow Drivers each by his name thank you for coming to share the passion and for me it was really my birthday gift 🎁 yesterday 🙏

Have a great weak till next time 

cheers 

P.S : pictures in Gallery and relive post above in the drive post already posted . Enjoy 😉 

Mohamed 

Happy Belated Birthday Mohammed...Hope you enjoyed your special day:)

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use