•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 25 Jun 2021

Islam Soliman

52 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks Rawad @RooRzOn for letting me know.. it's important to pamper the bumper 🤣

Specially after all the abusing it received from me... surprised its still in one piece 😅

A huge makeover is on the way.... stay tuned

@Lawrence_Chehimigot urs done alrwady?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

@Ashok chaturvedi.. thx for joining the drive however I see you are already on @Anish S’s drive which happens on the same time.. pls confirm which drive you will join and exit the other one.. thx

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Darren Brooke @Matt.T @Ranjan Das @JeromeFJ  @Lawrence_Chehimi @Abdul Rahman AK @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Danish Mohammad @Russ @Hisham Masaad

Pre-drive details below:

1- weather is getting hot and we want to have an early start hoping to cover majority of the track by 8:30am before heading to the exit to inflat by 9:00am before we get roasted.

2- This requires prompt presence at the meeting point by 4:30am and be ready to move max by 4:45am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your radio is on, fully charged, and set to the right frequency: channel 2 (446,031.25) upon arrival to do a quick radio check

4. when you arrive, pls try to take your position (if possible) based on the below convoy order

5- briefing will be done on the radio as we start moving

See you all on the sand 😎

Convoy order:

23C81668-A103-48B1-96F2-043C58F97965.jpeg.74667edf531c33623a30d3658454ae6c.jpeg

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use