•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 25 Jun 2021

Islam Soliman

Great drive today really enjoyed it thanks for providing such a varied and challenging drive @Islam Soliman 

@Darren Brooke good 2nd lead though shame you had the overheating issues, hopefully you can sort OK

@Abdul Rahman AK for centre forward and replacement 2nd lead and as always @Hisham Masaad for sorting the tail.

Good to see @Danish Mohammadat the end having exited and sorted his brake and transmission fault.

Fun watching the big V8 boys on the dune climb.

See ya all next time 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Great drive as usual @Islam Soliman with lots of fun. Its my first time in this area, it is really amazing.

Thank you all for the company, it is always a pleasure driving with Carnity members.

Have a nice weekend.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Islam Soliman for this mornings drive, you alway make the ridiculous early morning (late night?!) alarm clock worth it!

It was good being at the back watching things unfold ahead and enjoying the soft sand you guys left for us 😉 

Thanks to everyone who supported and see you all soon.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Another beautiful drive @Islam Soliman, thank you ! Nice dunes, enough space to enjoy the roller coasters and the high climbs :) it was a different way to tackle the Big Red area, and this itinerary works beautifully!

And in addition,  superb moon set and sun rise. Definitely worth the early wake up!

Thank you all for the friendly spirit in the convoy, and hopefully the early exits @Darren Brooke and @Danish Mohammad will be on tracks for the next drive !

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you so much @Islam Soliman as our marshal for this nice drive, everyone arrived on time so we started in cool weather which all of us enjoyed. Part of learning we got some refusals and one pop-out , the best point was when you gave us an option that who want to learn "how to fix pop-out (he can try) this was the most impressive movement which I hope everyone agree with me.👍

Appreciate the support and help given by @Darren Brooke as SL @Abdul Rahman AK as CF & @Hisham Masaad to keep eye on all of us so that everyone should stay safe and enjoy the drive. (Thank you team)

In a middle of fun my little baby started crying and insisted to take early exist 😃 So thankful to entire convey for giving such kind of support that I did not felt that my car has break down even everyone stop their fun and supported me till nearest exist which shows a strong unity in Carnity family....... its a real example that shows in Carnity ....... we come together, we stay together, we exist together without leaving anyone behind 👌 (Thank you @Islam Soliman @Darren Brooke @Matt.T @Ranjan Das @JeromeFJ @Lawrence_Chehimi @Abdul Rahman AK @Russ @Hisham Masaad

Also would like to thanks Mr. @Gaurav (our legend) for creating such a great team/marshals who always keep us safe and take care of us so that we all feel as one family.

@Matt.T@Ranjan Das @JeromeFJ After 45 minutes workout at exist point I fixed rear noise and transmission successfully and then I was ready to join back in convey but thinking about safety I decided that only one car is not safe to drive inside sand.

YES now all set to join in next drive .... InshaAllah See you all in upcoming Saturday

Take Care ... Stay Safe      

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Hi @Lawrence_Chehimi sure i will share.

Noise was from the plastic cover which got open due to fender push rivets got broken (it was fixed by cable tie)

Transmission was not working due to gear knob sleeve was broken and push button was stuck (after removing knob it can be pushed manually while driving.)

And gear shift lever was stuck due to panel rubber moved from its channel (after removing rubber transfer case lever became free to move)

See you in next drive :) 

cover.jpg

Sleeve.jpg

Rubber transfer case.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Danish Mohammadfor the updates, honestly I never thought that noise has something to do with any Plastic, it sounded more like a metal squeak. Thought it was a wheel hub/bearing or a drive shaft issue.

Glad you sorted it out and was an easy fix.

See you on sand..

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use