•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 25 Jun 2021

Kailas

1 hour ago, Goutam said:

My COVID test results are not showing up on the App, I am trying to resolve it.

I am trying to call AlHosn app help line which is turning on some kind of podcast like message and also trying the clinic.

Can anyone let me know what I should do?

I don’t know if they accept a print out of the covid result if you show them Hosn app is down …. Not sure if this works 

Good evening, 

Here's the convoy list for tomorrow.

1. Kailas- L

2. @Mus_hus78-SL

3. @Karthikeyan Govindarajan

4. @Kamal Fayad

5. @Goutam-CF1

6. @Warren Flay

7. @Zed

8. @Gok Krish- CF2

9. @Hasan Wahlan

10. @Farouq Owdeh

11. @Xavier Treasurer- SW

We will be on channel 2. Please note that the start time is 4:45 AM.

See you all tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3

@Warren Flay they put us Unichip jalopies between Two Centers, vroom vroom 🏎️ *cough *cough 😷

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warren Flay said:

Still waiting on my bloody PCR test to show up! I hope to join the NOx train on time😂

We don’t want to miss anyone for this drive ….. it’s a long convoy , it will be fun . 

2 hours ago, Zed said:

@Warren Flay they put us Unichip jalopies between Two Centers, vroom vroom 🏎️ *cough *cough 😷

Zed please do a PCR for  your car if it’s coughing 😜…… 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warren Flay said:

Still waiting on my bloody PCR test to show up! I hope to join the NOx train on time😂

@Warren Flay If you did it in Ikea/Al Futtaim Health Hub, you can call them and ask to expedite uploading the result 😊 

8 hours ago, Goutam said:

My COVID test results are not showing up on the App, I am trying to resolve it.

I am trying to call AlHosn app help line which is turning on some kind of podcast like message and also trying the clinic.

Can anyone let me know what I should do?

@Goutamif u received SMS message of the result, u can show the policeman this SMS... good luck 🤞🏻

Thanks to @Kailas and @Goutamand @Gok Krishand @Xavier Treasurer for ferrying us through the beautiful if somewhat overheated Sweihan dunes. A challenging course including both speedy and technical parts with a fair old dose of 'hurry up and wait' while various stucks, refusals and pop outs were expertly dealt with. Great team work on display from the highly polished recovery team featuring @Zedas Thunderbird 2, dispensing jacks and ropes and shovels (and radios) in all directions!

Loved the big-ass bowls and it was exciting to see three tonne monsters slipping and sliding on the horizontal as gravity struggled to make them verticals (or roll overs)

For me, Sweihan retains it's crown as the best place on earth to drive, I can't wait for the weather and the plague to calm down so more of us can visit it more often.

Good drive team.

IMG_0683.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use