•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Area 53: the 1km ascent quest - 26 Jun 2021

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Thanks to the generous availability of @Islam Soliman we are considering the possibility, given the long waitlist, to split the drive in two convoys.

I would appreciate if all those who requested to be waitlisted could confirm their interest. 

@GauravSoni, @Shaaz Sha, @Thomas Varghese, @Ahab Shamaa, let me pls know. @M.SeidamI'll consider your last message as a confirmed no.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Thanks to the generous availability of @Islam Soliman we are considering the possibility, given the long waitlist, to split the drive in two convoys.

I would appreciate if all those who requested to be waitlisted could confirm their interest. 

@GauravSoni, @Shaaz Sha, @Thomas Varghese, @Ahab Shamaa, let me pls know. @M.SeidamI'll consider your last message as a confirmed no.

Thanks

Thank you @Islam Soliman for your initiative , truly I wish I could be with you guys , I love these kind of climbs and drives . Next time inshallah . I already miss you 😢 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Thanks

I am in @Lorenzo Candelpergher

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Thanks

@Islam Soliman to the rescue!!! Let’s go!!!!

• Like (+1) 4

13 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

I confirm

Please give me a day more to really confirm. After my 2nd dose of vaccination last week all my strength and concentration is at stake. Don't know why. Its really hard for me to move or concentrate. Most of the time feel sleepy and tired. Maybe stressed out and nothing to do with vaccination. But overall I feel something has gone wrong. That's why I really didn't commit for a drive last week. 

• Sad (0) 4

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Please give me a day more to really confirm. After my 2nd dose of vaccination last week all my strength and concentration is at stake. Don't know why. Its really hard for me to move or concentrate. Most of the time feel sleepy and tired. Maybe stressed out and nothing to do with vaccination. But overall I feel something has gone wrong. That's why I really didn't commit for a drive last week. 

Get well soon!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use