•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 24 Jun 2021

Srikumar

Another amazing full moon 🌕 

@Srikumar

@jeetu sharma

@shu yang

@Max Beloenko

@Rizwanm2

@Senthil Kumar

@Jeepie

@Vanessa8580

its never a copy paste ... 4 weeks back I drove with Sri starting on the same dirt track from the same start point , but yesterday he took a detour to the right that made my senses to focus being the second lead  and more over that I just learned before the drive of the new rank promotion which made me even more vigilant and it really felt different 😊 .. it’s Night Drive .. however it was really another amazing drive under the light of the full moon lightening our path in the dark ! I hope I did the job correctly!

we drove and drove toward the east heading toward pink rock , in this half part of the trip we encountered few refusals and one oblique crest and with proper and  invaluable instructions from our lead and the senior members in no time all self recovered nicely. Impressed .

after pink rock ( second half ) the part which i loved it was bit more challenging for a newbie drive as we we were heading in reverse parallel direction till we ended further south of our starting point . Along we had fewer refusals and only we had to take the rope once indicating the convoy response was effective and courageous .

In night Drive Especially, keeping the adequate distance , not far to loose track and not to close to induce refusal or stuck . This gives the enough time to react in unexpected or sudden stop from the vehicle in front . it’s a point I wanted to highlight 🙏

@jeetu sharma you drove very good , and with practice you will refine it to perfection . Loved your willingness and enthusiasm.

@shu yang it’s my third time we drove together and you were in the previous full moon drive too 😄 I have to say , despite the couple refusals which is part of the game  , you managed your Y62 nicely.

@Max Beloenko you drove up to the challenge , and practice makes perfect , well done buddy .

@Senthil Kumar nice meeting again bro it has been for a while , as you see the night drive is different than the day light even if it’s under the full moon light 😉. Well done 👍 

Special mention to @Rizwanm2 our center forward who did great job as a senior member clear in instructions and helping recovering perfectly the fellow drivers when ever was needed. Cheers bro. 

having @Jeepieand @Vanessa8580 definitely was a great bonus . Pleasure meeting and driving with you guys 🙏

last but not least a word of thanks to our lead @Srikumarfor the fantastic drive and route you took us especially on the way back 😉 and the invaluable tips that we all need to hear and learn . 

Have a great week ahead and till next time 

cheers 🙏👍🌕

pict in gallery 

relive below 

check recovery thread bit later 

Edited by M.Seidam
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 2

@M.Seidamit is my pleasure to drive with you and Sri under the beautiful full moon again.

You guys are real great leader, i always feel safe and fun, also get learned some new skills. 

@Rizwanm2@Vanessa8580thanks for watch me back,look forward to drive together with your lead in fewbie level.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Another amazing full moon 🌕 

@Srikumar

@jeetu sharma

@shu yang

@Max Beloenko

@Rizwanm2

@Senthil Kumar

@Jeepie

@Vanessa8580

its never a copy paste ... 4 weeks back I drove with Sri starting on the same dirt track from the same start point , but yesterday he took a detour to the right that made my senses to focus being the second lead  and more over that I just learned before the drive of the new rank promotion which made me even more vigilant and it really felt different 😊 .. it’s Night Drive .. however it was really another amazing drive under the light of the full moon lightening our path in the dark ! I hope I did the job correctly!

we drove and drove toward the east heading toward pink rock , in this half part of the trip we encountered few refusals and one oblique crest and with proper and  invaluable instructions from our lead and the senior members in no time all self recovered nicely. Impressed .

after pink rock ( second half ) the part which i loved it was bit more challenging for a newbie drive as we we were heading in reverse parallel direction till we ended further south of our starting point . Along we had fewer refusals and only we had to take the rope once indicating the convoy response was effective and courageous .

In night Drive Especially, keeping the adequate distance , not far to loose track and not to close to induce refusal or stuck . This gives the enough time to react in unexpected or sudden stop from the vehicle in front . it’s a point I wanted to highlight 🙏

@jeetu sharma you drove very good , and with practice you will refine it to perfection . Loved your willingness and enthusiasm.

@shu yang it’s my third time we drove together and you were in the previous full moon drive too 😄 I have to say , despite the couple refusals which is part of the game  , you managed your Y62 nicely.

@Max Beloenko you drove up to the challenge , and practice makes perfect , well done buddy .

@Senthil Kumar nice meeting again bro it has been for a while , as you see the night drive is different than the day light even if it’s under the full moon light 😉. Well done 👍 

Special mention to @Rizwanm2 our center forward who did great job as a senior member clear in instructions and helping recovering perfectly the fellow drivers when ever was needed. Cheers bro. 

having @Jeepieand @Vanessa8580 definitely was a great bonus . Pleasure meeting and driving with you guys 🙏

last but not least a word of thanks to our lead @Srikumarfor the fantastic drive and route you took us especially on the way back 😉 and the invaluable tips that we all need to hear and learn . 

Have a great week ahead and till next time 

cheers 🙏👍🌕

pict in gallery 

relive below 

check recovery thread bit later 

Amazing summary @M.Seidam!! Indeed it was fun drive. My first night time drive hence got to learn so much about the whole process.

I thank the full lead team for their  guidance and enthusiasm to coach us- @Srikumar @Jeepie @Vanessa8580. Special thanks to @Rizwanm2 for the tug 😊

Another thing I noticed was the amazing sense of humor this convoy had specially during refusals 😂

I really look forward to learning with this community and improving my skills!!

thanks @shu yang, @Max Beloenko, @Senthil Kumar for the amazing company!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use