•  
Advertise here

Chronos 4x4 switch

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, Warren Flay said:

Update: Chronos got back to me and admitted that the dash indicator light issue is a known fault and that they have no fix. Pretty rubbish really imo. Make your decision fully informed of this. Cheers

I Was having the same problem with my cronos switch. Loose all lights and could not reset without restarting car. Would also get the handbrake (abs) warning light come on when ambient temp was above 30ish.

I removed the cronos switch and replaced it with one made in Australia (I am told cronos tried to copy the Australian one) all my problems are fixed, the new one works perfectly.

new factory look switch 

IMG_3806.jpeg

old harness on the left, looks similar but the new one on the right has much better workmanship/quality parts.

IMG_3800.jpeg

Edited by Stumpy Paj
Added photos
  • Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

I'm sure in the process, Mia learned a lot and made huge memories to brag about with her friends now.

I rem, I let Iraj pour half a liter of engine oil once and heard those stories from across the globe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

I'm sure in the process, Mia learned a lot and made huge memories to brag about with her friends now.

I rem, I let Iraj pour half a liter of engine oil once and heard those stories from across the globe.

Soon you can have him doing the full service 👍 never need a mechanic again 😎

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Alexanderrr said:

@Stumpy Paj may I know where did you get your new Kill switch loom, I have Cronos, and not happy anymore ))

Haha, yeh the copy is not the best. 

I ordered the original from Australia, very easy to order one. Just need to work out what options you want and what style switch. 

Edited by Stumpy Paj

23 minutes ago, Alexanderrr said:

I installed the cronos myself, dont mind to replace it too, I am happy with factory switch, the only question is how far is the price from cronos 

With shipping it was about 100aed more, well worth it. 

2 minutes ago, Stumpy Paj said:

With shipping it was about 100aed more, well worth it. 

I will find the details and let you know

• Like (+1) 1