•  

COVID19 Compliant - Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 2 Jul 2021

Wrangeld

41 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Post drive report

Great drive today for an Absolute Newbie. 

@Cornelius Wessels @Mohammed Azar @Himanshu @Theo Busschau @Chris Maycroft @Alexander Holodny thanks for the care and attention today during a fantastic drive from Bab Al Shams to Last Exit. All of you drove very well, gained great learning and I hope a feeling of how amazing being off road can be in your vehicle. 

Yes, we had stops - but nothing serious or too time consuming. The drive was at the right level for Absolute Newbies as by the end everyone was confident and capable and as far as I could see smiling and happy to have joined the drive. 

@Cornelius Wessels  - nice shakedown for the new ride. Was great to see you. 

@Himanshu - considering the weight in your car (!) and the disturbances that you must have had you did really well today. Next time ...maybe less guests and more focus?

@Mohammed Azar - you're already a marshals' favorite because of your ride and you did well. It will take time to learn better how to modulate the clutch and power. 

@Theo Busschau - nice first drive. Well handled (great choice of vehicle) in every respect. Really well controlled throughout. 

@Chris Maycroft  - it takes time to learn a vehicle and it was clear once you had momentum on your side things got easier. See you in 6 weeks I hope.

@Alexander Holodny - you did well in the Montero. It will take a bit of time for you to get to grips with the characteristics of the car as well. 

@Islam Soliman - an outstanding support as ever. A true pleasure to drive with you. 

See you soon in the sand. 

Awesome ride thanks for leading! Stopped at the garage, battery in the car is the wrong one....bugger 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I absolutely enjoyed the drive!! The thrill, the adrenaline rush, was next level. Special thanks to marshals @Wrangeld and @Islam Soliman for your support and patience. Yes, I will definitely learn to improve them in the upcoming drives 😄 
See you all soon! 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use