•  

M.Seidam has been promoted to Advisor level

Gaurav

Congratulations @M.Seidam, fantastic to have you as an advisor.

Not as a friend who knew you before Carnity, but after you joined Carnity I and everyone at Carnity advisors were 100% sure you would reach this level one day with your dedication and positive attitude.

Great to have your calm demeanor on any drive, pleasure to have you here. Enjoy what comes ahead 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Congratulations @M.Seidam, fantastic to have you as an advisor.

Not as a friend who knew you before Carnity, but after you joined Carnity I and everyone at Carnity advisors were 100% sure you would reach this level one day with your dedication and positive attitude.

Great to have your calm demeanor on any drive, pleasure to have you here. Enjoy what comes ahead 

Thank you my friend @Chaitanya D for your kind words . I wouldn’t reach up here if it wasn’t for all the support and encouragement from you and all carnity off-road club members from seniors and fellow drivers whom I always love to share with them this ever growing passion safely. 🙏

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear friends 

I believe the journey never ends somewhere but it takes another level form. 

I loved the world of sand since I was the age of my 5 year old little one but I never had the chance to encounter it , explore it and knowing it the way I do right now. Knowledge is never absolute however it gives us a step to climb further and when we look down we realise how humble and down to earth we are.

Honestly , from day one crash I knew this moment might come and I never took a rush, to the contrary I enjoyed every bit of it and here we go another door opens for a greater responsibility to bear and more passion to take safely. I hope I will do my best and not let anyone down .

I owe you Guys more than a word of thank you for all the inspiration, support and encouragement toward this masterpiece art so I can still share it , learn it further and teach it when and wherever I can .

Sincerely thank you @Carnity crews and legends , marshals and advisory board and all the support team and fellow drivers. 

Mohamed 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

42 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Very well deserved @M.Seidam. It was a pleasure driving with you lately. Looking forward to your participation in the Advisors' community. Enjoy your new rank. 

Thank you Ale , pleasure is all mine . 🙏

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use