•  
Advertise here

Price advise - 2014/15 GCC Nissan Xterra Off-road

redonettii

On 5/16/2021 at 10:16 AM, Rizwanm2 said:

with the GCCVIN decoder you can check the vehicle specs and details. here is the link. 

https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/check-lookup/5N1AN0N61BC501592 

its a factory offroad version. it should have all around yellow bilstein shocks.  

i bought my xterra about 9 months back. that is also after continues search for about 4 months. I came across lot of lemon cars during my search specially offroad version.  

my advice is don't buy in a hurry do the research and test drive as many as possible. when you test drive couple of cars you will notice flaws in each once. try to test drive a low mileage high priced pristine onces as well even though its out of your budget.    then decide the right one for you and get it thoroughly checked it from a trusted mechanic.  

Good luck.. 😊

Hi Rizwan,
What is a good price for a clean low mileage (<70,000 kms) 2014/15 GCC XTerra with Off Road Pack?

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, redonettii said:

Hi Rizwan,
What is a good price for a clean low mileage (<70,000 kms) 2014/15 GCC XTerra with Off Road Pack?

Seems like u found a unicorn.

I'm just tagging @Nivin as he is champ in pricing used cars.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 hours ago, redonettii said:

Hi Rizwan,

If you can find a 2014/15 with less than 70000km in good condition, that is a real gem, 

in terms of price its subjective. since its off season, my wild guess is around 45-55k 

Edited by Rizwanm2

8 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

If you can find a 2014/15 with less than 70000km in good condition, that is a real gem, 

in terms of price its subjective. since its off season, my wild guess is around 45-55k 

Oh no I haven't found one, I am just wondering because my friend has one (but he will never sell, he bought new)

20 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Seems like u found a unicorn.

I'm just tagging @Nivin as he is champ in pricing used cars.

@redonettii50K Max will be the price for the X off-road 2015 with no mods, driven less than 70k, without accident, no repaints and actual mileage.

Before taking the car do a comprehensive check from RTA Tasjeel for AED 380 which will help you find the hidden secrets which sellers won't inform. If buying from showrooms in Awir, Souq al Haraj or Ajman be extra careful as most of the cars they sell are not actual mileage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Nivin said:

If buying from showrooms in Awir, Souq al Haraj or Ajman be extra careful as most of the cars they sell are not actual mileage.

I agree on this.

And before wasting time with fake sellers, ask them to whatsapp you service record images - easiest and fastest way to filter scammers.

You will be surprised that over 90% sellers wont send you service record or booklet with stamps image as they have used FSH as a clickbait in advert.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I'm new to the club and currently on the lookout for a good off-road vehicle. I'd shortlisted on the Patrol Y62, but I've come across a decent Xterra which I've my mind set on.

Needed some expert advise on what to look out for and the expected price.

I've test driven and it was very smooth, well maintained with all service records intact and great condition.. Its 2015 basic model, around 77k driven.. 2nd owner purchased from Alfuttaim used cars in 2018..

However, its a standard 4x4 variant..

Is 45k a good price for this vehicle?

@Mukundan Naircan you plz share your feedback as well.. we'd met in one of AN drives a while ago :) 

this is the vehicle I'm talking about - 

image.png.4021e9dacf9d010ec29cc4042906cfa2.png 

Thanks in advance :) 

• Like (+1) 1

Looks like a very decent, and non-abused Xterra, could be your perfect offroader !

The standard model is totally fine, it does not come with a rear diff lock but that is not the end of the world, as many 4x4s dont have that anyways. 

I am not familiar with the current prices, i am sure other Xterra owners will chip in with more information.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, ZULFIKHAR NAIYAR said:

Hi,

I'm new to the club and currently on the lookout for a good off-road vehicle. I'd shortlisted on the Patrol Y62, but I've come across a decent Xterra which I've my mind set on.

I've test driven and it was very smooth, well maintained with all service records intact and great condition.. Its 2015 basic model, around 77k driven.. 2nd owner purchased from Alfuttaim used cars in 2018..

@Mukundan Naircan you plz share your feedback as well.. we'd met in one of AN drives a while ago :) 

Hello @ZULFIKHAR NAIYAR

Xterra vehicles generally are excellent off-roaders no question. I drive 2012 option 2 model for my weekly hobby in the desert and also as my job carrier daily and I am super happy with it .

regarding your query:

condition : make sure to test it in a decent garage of your choice ( bumper to bumper ) before you close any deal .

price :  considering the history you said and the mileage and the peak season I think it’s at the highest range displayed price , if it’s Summer you can get the same below 40k bit . For the same price you may get the offroad version in the summer. But as @Frederic said the diff lock is not the end of the world . 

the market of spare parts of this brand is in excess and within reach and not super expensive. 

re sell also is good as you see . 

good luck 👍 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, ZULFIKHAR NAIYAR said:

Hi,

@ZULFIKHAR NAIYAR

looks really nice, if its driven only 70k shud be in very good condition.  but still get it checked from a trusted mechanic for a piece of mind.  even i fee like 45k is very steep for basic version.  compared to full option offroad version not having rear diff lock is not a deal breaker but it make self recovery like walk in the park.  also basic option might not have cruise control which is another convenient i would not want to miss out.  rest is pretty much same in all the variants. 

i have 2012 offroad version and i enjoy it everyday. 

Good luck with your purchase . 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use