•  
Advertise here

Price advise - 2014/15 GCC Nissan Xterra Off-road

redonettii

Agree on what's said above, 40k is more resonable, in summer you can get it down to 35k if the car is a moderate condition

As i remember from your previous y62 post, you want the car to be daily driving as well, the basic Xterra is too basic for a daily driving car, no cruise control, no bluetooth, not even front fog lights (altho they can be added). Get one with offroad package is better in long run it has most of the specs and diff lock with bilsten shocks.

Diff lock is not game changer, but 30% of scenarios it gets useful.

I have visited Al Futtaim automall once, every single car I tried were with signs body work, minor and major.

I could have bad luck that day but check closely the body if you decide to close it on this one.

11 minutes ago, ZULFIKHAR NAIYAR said:

Thank you for the quick feedback.. just curious if the diff lock can be installed  at a later stage? If its a possibility! 

yes it's possible, I guess the cost is 3k at least

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ZULFIKHAR NAIYAR said:

Thank you for the quick feedback.. just curious if the diff lock can be installed  at a later stage? If its a possibility! 

These are very costly installations. Companies like ARB usually sell these. but you'll be easily at 6000AED to get it installed and working with compressor, piping, and the lockers itself + modifying the rear diff.

Just now, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

Agree on what's said above, 40k is more resonable, in summer you can get it down to 35k if the car is a moderate condition

As i remember from your previous y62 post, you want the car to be daily driving as well, the basic Xterra is too basic for a daily driving car, no cruise control, no bluetooth, not even front fog lights (altho they can be added). Get one with offroad package is better in long run it has most of the specs and diff lock with bilsten shocks.

Diff lock is not game changer, but 30% of scenarios it gets useful.

I have visited Al Futtaim automall once, every single car I tried were with signs body work, minor and major.

I could have bad luck that day but check closely the body if you decide to close it on this one.

yes it's possible, I guess the cost is 3k at least

For daily driver who needs these ?

- Bluetooth (you can easily install after market  radio with Bluetooth and apple carplay
- Fog lights (in UAE, hardly ever used)

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

8 minutes ago, Frederic said:

For daily driver who needs these ?

- Bluetooth (you can easily install after market  radio with Bluetooth and apple carplay
- Fog lights (in UAE, hardly ever used)

My point is that these can be added but at extra spendings, and cruise control is a must-have function to me ( staying on the speed limit accurately 😈)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, ZULFIKHAR NAIYAR said:

as fred said aftermarket lockers can be added, or you can swap to offroad version rear diff, but offroad and non offroad differential ratios are different so you need to change off road front diff also along with it. 

so overall its no brainer to convert non offroad to offroad, its more costly than buying offroad version. 

the fog light is an easy addon. most never model extras will have the wiring done inside fog light space you just need to install the light and switch. 

Edited by Rizwanm2

Thank you all for your valuable inputs. Unfortunately it was sold as they got a better offer  😕 

The market is inflated at the moment and ppl are willing to pay even more.

Please do let me know if any good xterra is available.. 🤞🏻

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use