•  
Advertise here

Nissan Patrol spare parts

3 hours ago, Luc Khaldoun said:

Hello all, beside Nissan dealers, does anyone know where to purchase spear parts for a Nissan Patrol? 
thanks a lot in advance for your replies.

@Luc KhaldounI buy my Toyota spare parts online at https://www.ssg.asia , they are cheap but takes time to deliver (1 week). Else if you need something fast, you can send me WhatsApp and I will send you a spare part contact person who can get stock within 1-2 days (but u have to pick from Al Quoz).

If they are small or don't require Lift Machine, i can save labor cost and install them in the apartment parking. Else I bring them to my favorite garage and pay for labor cost to fix them. It's nice experience & learning to take care of your own car occassionally 😊

• Like (+1) 2

Go to google maps

Search: nissan spare parts, bmw road Sharjah

You will have plenty of shops selling Nissan OEM parts, call them to check whatever parts you want.

Stick to OEM Parts from Nissan for critical parts, other non-critical parts these shops can offer up to 40% discount. But do cross check same pricing with Nissan as many times price difference is not that steep, but you are 100% sure of genuine product with original dealer.

These shops "claim" to sell genuine parts, but some are selling non-genuine too, so if you buy from them ask three times if its genuine or not, little shake down in tone will reveal the truth.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Lawrence_Chehimi, just preempting the end of the summer for replacing whatever I will break on my Y62 (the rear and front bumpers start to be tired)

@Zed, thanks for the tip, I will check them out.

@Gaurav, many thanks, I will drive over there in the next few days and make sure I find the right type of dealer. 

12 - 1 5 Street - Ras Al Khor Industrial AreaRas Al Khor Industrial Area 1 - Dubai

near here you will find several shops selling OEM parts,

the shop behind the bus station is where I always go for OEM Toyota/Nissan parts for years, and they never sell duplicate parts.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Luc Khaldoun said:

@Lawrence_Chehimi, just preempting the end of the summer for replacing whatever I will break on my Y62 (the rear and front bumpers start to be tired)

I would just go to the scrap yards in Sajaa area (Sharjah), you will find 10s of shops selling used parts, I got both my front and rear bumpers from there, spent some time looking between all parts until I found a clean one that doesn't need to be repainted. As far as I remember I got the front at 150 aed and the rear around 300.

I usually get any cosmetic item from these yards, for other parts I will stick with the agency.

Btw if your car is till under warranty, any mechanical part will be covered by warranty.

Sand managed to get behind the buttons on my steering wheel and they are getting stuck sometimes, when I took it to service I told them the same, they were very helpful and ordered a completely new steering wheel and will replace it under warranty, just waiting for it to arrive from Japan.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

12 - 1 5 Street - Ras Al Khor Industrial AreaRas Al Khor Industrial Area 1 - Dubai

near here you will find several shops selling OEM parts,

the shop behind the bus station is where I always go for OEM Toyota/Nissan parts for years, and they never sell duplicate parts.

Thank you @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for the insight, I will check them out 

5 hours ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

I would just go to the scrap yards in Sajaa area (Sharjah), you will find 10s of shops selling used parts, I got both my front and rear bumpers from there, spent some time looking between all parts until I found a clean one that doesn't need to be repainted. As far as I remember I got the front at 150 aed and the rear around 300.

I usually get any cosmetic item from these yards, for other parts I will stick with the agency.

Btw if your car is till under warranty, any mechanical part will be covered by warranty.

Sand managed to get behind the buttons on my steering wheel and they are getting stuck sometimes, when I took it to service I told them the same, they were very helpful and ordered a completely new steering wheel and will replace it under warranty, just waiting for it to arrive from Japan.

Thank you @Lawrence_Chehimi, I have a bit of time in front of me, I will indeed check them