•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Solar - Dubai - 03 Jul 2021

Vanessa8580

Drive RSVP is closed now

Below you can find the convoy numbering for tomorrow's drive 

Newbie drive Murquab 3 July 2021
Attendees Level Car   Pos #
Vanessa8580 Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Blue   1
Adhir Saxena Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero SWB   2
Aravind Sidhardhan Newbie Toyota Fortuner 2.7 White 2013   3
Naveen Raj Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 2008 Gray   4
Yogesh Kumar  Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Gold 2014   5
Anoop Nair Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Manual 2014   6
Sanjay Malik Newbie Toyota Land Cruiser 2005   7
James Thorn Newbie Lexus LX570 2020 Black   8
Luc Khaldoun Fewbie Nissan Patrol 2020   9
Charbel Yazbeck Newbie Nissan Xterra Gray    10
Jeepie Expert Jeep Wrangler TJ   11

We will be using radio channel 1 (446 00625)

Hope to see you all tomorrow morning at 5 am !

• Thanks (+1) 1

Hi, This was my 2nd Newbie drive where we drove for more than 50 KM and I enjoyed this the most. This time I learnt one of the feature of my Pajero which I was unaware of for the past 7 years and that is driving in Tiptronics. In my past drives I was driving in D and might be due to that my transmission was over heating. Thanks @Jeepie and @Vanessa8580 for rescuing me from this. After this @Naveen Raj shows me the magic i.e. the Tiptronic driving. Thanks to him for showing me the amazing thing. I really feel the difference of power in first attempt itself.  I feel that this might resolve my transmission overheating issue.

Now I am looking for the fixes for front and rear bumper. Got some of the details on Carnity forums and from @Vanessa8580. More info on this is always welcome. Will do this in this week and come to the next drive.

Thanks all team members for the support. Enjoyed a lot.

Edited by Yogesh Kumar
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Yogesh Kumar said:

Hi, This was my 2nd Newbie drive where we drove for more than 50 KM and I enjoyed this the most. This time I learnt one of the feature of my Pajero which I was unaware of for the past 7 years and that is driving in Tiptronics. In my past drives I was driving in D and might be due to that my transmission was over heating. Thanks @Jeepie and @Vanessa8580 for rescuing me from this. After this @Naveen Raj shows me the magic i.e. the Tiptronic driving. Thanks to him for showing me the amazing thing. I really feel the difference of power in first attempt itself.  I feel that this might resolve my transmission overheating issue.

Now I am looking for the fixes for front and rear bumper. Got some of the details on Carnity forums and from @Vanessa8580. More info on this is always welcome. Will do this in this week and come to the next drive.

Thanks all team members for the support. Enjoyed a lot.

@YOGG30good luck buddy, you rocked this time and will do even better next time using tiptronic mode 👍

@Vanessa8580this drive was my best newbie drive till date and u kept it challenging till end. Thanks @Charbel@Jeepiefor the nice clicks.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use