•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 2 July 2021

Jeepie

Thanks @Jeepie for ushering in a great start to the weekend with the lovely drive this morning. The route you chose had a bit of everything for everyone to learn from. Thanks to @Abdul Rafay-S for great 2nd lead and @M.Seidamfor his super support as CF. Thanks also to fellow adventurers for being such a sport and company; the drive was great fun.

see you guys soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Enjoyed our drive this morning with a smaller than usual convoy. Thanks @Jeepie @M.Seidam and @Ranjan Das for the support. Appreciate the forum advice on tyre pressure for my new Geolanders - today 12psi was good for me, next drive I'll try 11 or so. Will also post some pics to galley. Have a good weekend everyone 👍👊👍👊🤚

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

What a Lovely day , cool early morning breeze and shy sun 🌞 to start the trip with passionate fellows like you guys . 

thank you @Jeepie for the wonderful trip you lead us today and really it was a bit of mix of every thing . 

@Abdul Rafay-S amazing SL , pleasure seeing you and your co pilot , father and son the best Du in the Carnity tribe .

@Ranjan Das perfect sweep and thanks for the help  in the shovel and pop out and watching our back . Flawless. 👍

@Yawa, @Anoop Nair@Gregory , @Matt.T, @Will Seivewright and @Russ 

thank you for the accompany all did more than great.

precise on time , attention to instructions , adherence to COVID 19 precautions , convoy rules keeping , experience building , joy driving and on top safety awareness . All and more has been seen today . Well done all 

cheers 🙏

pictures in galaxy and relive hope you liked it ( I forgot to end it till I reached home 🤣

Mohamed 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

This is one of many best links in Carnity . I thought of re pasting it here . Few questions in the drive regarding this matter is will depicted here. 

curtesy crew @Frederic 

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, M.Seidam said:

This is one of many best links in Carnity . I thought of re pasting it here . Few questions in the drive regarding this matter is will depicted here. 

curtesy crew @Frederic 

Thanks for sharing - relevant especially after @Yawa 's question/comments yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use