•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 03 Jul 2021

Anish S

1 hour ago, Matt.T said:

Another Manual gearbox

Yeahhh otherwise what do you do with the other hand?? one day we will let you know how we drive, shift gears and talk on the walkie at the same time 🤣

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/30/2021 at 3:07 PM, Matt.T said:

@Anish S sincere apologies I am going to have to withdraw from this drive as I had not realised I had a previous commitment.

I wil try to get a Friday morning drive 

Hope I can drive with you again soon

4 hours ago, luis mantecon said:

Sorry @Anish Si will not be able to attend the drive tomorrow as the car is in the garage. Have fun. 

Thank you for informing @Matt.T @luis mantecon, take care and see you in some other drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Chris Wing @Ammar Naji @Pierre de Maigret @Arshad Roojee @Sunil Mathew @Nihal17 @Zed @Frederic

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Please find the convoy list below, we will be using Radio Channel Number 3 (44605625). Looking forward to see you all in few hours.

736014190_ScreenShot2021-07-02at6_49_56PM.png.e111eb02d6562e91cb6dc7288a5cc346.png

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Danish Mohammad said:

Hi @Anish S if any possibility to get slot in this event, please add me 0n WL as I missed my this weekend confirm drive.

This request is for drive-1.

Thanks & regards...   

Hello @Danish Mohammad, sorry to hear that you missed your drive this morning. The RSVP is closed already and the convoy list is posted. However, i am making an exception for you taking in to consideration of your situation and I will add you to the drive. Please confirm the same.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks again @Anish S@Frederic and everyone else for the wonderful drive yesterday. It was filled with challenge, adventure and fun. Also got a taste of the night driving experience as well.  

I've been on your third fewbie drive so far @Anish S, and each of them has been slightly different from each other... the common theme however was the fun i had on all of them.  Keep up the great work. 

Edited by Arshad Roojee
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use