•  

COVID19 Compliant - Thursday Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 1 Jul 2021

Srikumar

@GauravSoni @Farouq Owdeh @Ruan van den Heever @Zed @Mus_hus78 @Xavier Treasurer @Hasan Wahlan @Lakshmi Narasimhan

Now, this is what I called a Super Strong FB Convoy. So famous are the Sweihan boys, that we have quite a few drivers coming all the way from Dubai and Sharjah to see what the hype is all about. So here's hoping for another rocking drive in Sweihan 🤞

With the able support of the flying Italian @Lorenzo Candelpergher, I will be more than happy to push the pace and increase the challenge during the drive. 

See you all at the meeting point tomorrow at 9 PM. Convoy numbering would be announced tomorrow morning. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

9 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@GauravSoni @Farouq Owdeh @Ruan van den Heever @Zed @Mus_hus78 @Xavier Treasurer @Hasan Wahlan @Lakshmi Narasimhan

Now, this is what I called a Super Strong FB Convoy. So famous are the Sweihan boys, that we have quite a few drivers coming all the way from Dubai and Sharjah to see what the hype is all about. So here's hoping for another rocking drive in Sweihan 🤞

With the able support of the flying Italian @Lorenzo Candelpergher, I will be more than happy to push the pace and increase the challenge during the drive. 

See you all at the meeting point tomorrow at 9 PM. Convoy numbering would be announced tomorrow morning. 

I am there already 🤣

so excited 

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.36a9adb5766dca9c6084e76d07dd131d&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f12CG1eFZw6RqBG%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=paRaMU%2fLmlSaKiUr8GDDEBgNECrWOY7jSzhTO09ujFU%3d

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

Because of this drive (9pm to 1am), I made a special mod to the LC: 4 amber offroad lights (amber goes well against dust & fog). I hope I don't blind the car in front of me 😂 PS: ignore the 2 on bonnets, they will be turned 45° to help cornering/seeing before turning ☺️

CFFC1526-40FE-4BDC-A664-0F2D024B47F7.jpeg.f03caf8a12b90fd5b2e90bd249524938.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 hours ago, Srikumar said:

My 3.8 pajero already sounds like supersonic ✈️…..

• Haha (+1) 2

On 6/29/2021 at 11:57 AM, Zed said:

bro @Lakshmi Narasimhan 2nd drive in AUH? Are u joining Gaurav's Friday Morning 5am drive despite Sri telling us this will be over by 1am morning? 😅

......Drives with Sri never end at 1am.....😁😁....we will be out at 2am only. I love that!!

21 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Tonight I will leave my shovel at home and pack the welding machine! 😶

Can't wait!

• Haha (+1) 2

Convoy Numbering

1. Srikumar - XJ
2. Hasan - LC 100
3. Karthikeyan - LC200
4. Zed - LC100
5. Farouq - JGC
6. Gaurav Soni - Pajero
7. Lakshmi - Pajero
8. Xavier - Xterra
9. Mustafa - Pajero
10. Ruan - Wrangler
11. Lorenzo - Wrangler

We will be using Carnity Channel 3

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

What an amazing drive 

@Srikumar best route ever very challenging.

@Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Zed @Ruan van den Heever

Nice new mods, I like the new lights. 

@Hasan Wahlan @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Xavier Treasurer @Mus_hus78 

Nice driving and thanks for all support. 

@Lorenzo Candelpergher

Thank you for your support all the time at the right place perfect Sweeper. 

@Gaurav Soni I hope your car is fine and sorry for the dust storm I couse.

@Farouq Owdeh

And for my self thank you for misup the track for making it more challenging 🤣

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Srikumar thanks for the wonderful drive, throughly enjoyed. My waiting to join your drive in Sweihan  proved really worthy and I throughly enjoyed. Mix of everything with brisk pace made it experience like more than FB + drive(wish its officially counted as one). 
@Lorenzo Candelpergher was as usual wonderful as fly sweep.
@Gaurav Soni hope your car fixed asap. 
Thanks to entire convoy for making it full of fun and feels happy to make more friends from Abudhabi!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use