•  

COVID19 Compliant - Absolute Newbie Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 09 Jul 2021

Vanessa8580

1 hour ago, Erik Ean said:

I have clicked by mistake. 

How I remove my rsvp? 

Sorry 😁

Click on leave event on same calendar showing your name.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Peter Hager @Hafizah Okunnu  @Mohamed Haris @Adam James @Shama Zamora @Alex Hollands

Below you can find the convoy numbering for tomorrow's drive

Absolute Newbie Drive Al Qudra 09 July 2021
Attendees Level Car   Pos #
Vanessa8580 Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Blue   1
Mohamed Haris Absolute Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB white 2014   2
Adam James Absolute Newbie Land Rover Defender 1997 white   3
Alex Hollands Absolute Newbie Jeep Wrangler 2011   4
Shama Zamora  Absolute Newbie Jeep Wrangler 2 door 2016 Red   5
Hafizah Okunnu Absolute Newbie Jeep Wrangler 2 door 2020   6
Peter Hager Absolute Newbie Jeep Wrangler Rubicon   7
Nivin Advance Nissan Xterra Blue   8

We will be using radio channel 1 (446 00625). Don't worry if you don't have a radio yet, I will bring spare radio's with me. If there is an emergency, you can contact me on the number 056 434 1668.

I hope to see you all tomorrow morning at 5 am.

• Thanks (+1) 2

@Vanessa8580 thanks a lot...

It's a great trip, I enjoyed alot and adventures as well.

Eagerly waiting for my next trip schedule with Carnity team.

Hopefully I will get front and back crash guards fixed before next trip.

Can you advise a place to visit for the modifications..

20210709_060645.jpg

@Peter Hager @Hafizah Okunnu @Mohamed Haris @Adam James @Shama Zamora @Alex Hollands @Bijan Aliakbari

It was a pleasure to meet you all this morning and you all did amazingly well for first timers ! We had a minimum of refusals and stucks despite the quite challenging track. I had a very good time and I hope you all enjoyed your first drive in Carnity club. 

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive. Drives are announced every Sunday at 11 am, and they go live on Sunday at 7:00 pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag and radio as a minimum. 

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

Also you can  join the Carnity Whatsapp Drive Notification to get the latest updates on the drives, so that you can RSVP on time for the next weekend's drive.

Please have a look at below topic which describes the tools needed for every level. There is a separate tutorial inside which explains which radio we recommend and how to program them: (Please do not buy the Baofeng 888S spare radio we gave you, as these cannot be programmed without a special cable and software).

Please have a look at below grading structure that explains various off-road levels:

See you all soon again in the sand ....

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use