•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 10 Jul 2021

Anish S

Thanks @Anish S for the wonderful track, smooth drive, challenging enough and exiting on time. Thanks to entire convoy for the drive and support. Very enjoyable drive to start the morning, very relaxing and at the same time very exciting. Getting addicted to @Anish S drives.  Hope every one enjoyed as I did. See you all soon till then have a nice week ahead.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Second the comments from @darren thompsonand @Lakshmi Narasimhan. Wonderful drive @Anish S. Exiting route and great driving by everyone that time just flew by; was a tad sad when exit was announced. Thank you for planning and executing such a great drive.

thanks @Hisham Masaad and @Lakshmi Narasimhan for the support. 

Wish you all a great week ahead and hope to you soon on the sands. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Many thanks @Anish S for the beautiful drive this morning.  Continuous pace, nice lines in the sand, and a few high climbs on virgin sand, the perfect combination 😀 !

We have all enjoyed !!

20210710_062149.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 4

@Lakshmi Narasimhan @Paolo Pellegrini @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Fabien Monleau @darren thompson @Hisham Masaad @Arshad Roojee @Chinthaka Ruwan @Chris Wing @JeromeFJ @Ranjan Das

Hello Everybody,

I hope you got some rest after waking up early and joining the drive. Thank you @darren thompson, @Lakshmi Narasimhan, @Ranjan Das, @Hisham Masaad, @JeromeFJ for your comments and nice pictures. I am glad to know that you guys enjoyed the drive. 

This morning i was very surprised to find the whole area quiet, there was no traffic at all. This specific area is normally so busy during the weekend and very churned up. Luckily, there was some wind that healed the desert and we found nice virgin dunes and play areas as well. As usual, i like to start the drive easy so that we can wake up properly and begin warming up for the rest of the drive; at the same time it was pretty bushy terrain around Tawi Nazwa.

Everyone drove really well, with barely few minor refusals and a stuck. The stuck was recovered swiftly with little bit of shoveling, there was no need for rope recovery. We got the chance to enjoy play areas with no tracks and we made some attempts because there was no one except us around. Second half of the drive, we headed towards Big Red, where we made most of the bowls and climbs which is always my favourite part.

However, it was so sad and heartbreaking to see so much trash around pink rock🙁

Thank you so much @Hisham Masaad for the excellent support, @Ranjan Das for being an amazing sweep with your new ride 😍  and @Lakshmi Narasimhan as always flawless second lead.

Looking forward to see you all soon in the sand for some other drive. Take care and stay safe.

Screenshot_20210710-194147_2.png.d0d52d7600d6d6768209de9f4167dd9a.pngScreenshot_20210710-194151_2.png.1b77cbbba7cb10419b05f640a9cd27b3.png

Edited by Anish S
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Thank you @Anish S for this fabulous drive in the morning, love the bowls and the plays, great selection on the terrain and the pace.

I see how much fun I have missed last time🙃

Always good to have@Hisham Masaad @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Ranjan Das in the convoy, today's flawless support team, big thanks to you all!

11 hours ago, darren thompson said:

@Zixuan Huang - CharlieI captured a video of you tackling big red at the end but file to large to upload….if you want it let me know a number I can send across to you on

Hi Darren, thank you for the video, I have recorded two of your climbs too, please whatsapp me at: 

zero five two eight four zero two zero nine six.

10 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Getting addicted to @Anish S drives.  

Me too !

Edited by Zixuan Huang - Charlie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Anish S for another wonderful drive.  Thanks @Hisham Masaad @Ranjan Das  @Lakshmi Narasimhan  and the team for the support. See you all on the sand soon again. 

DSC01727-min.JPG

DSC01696-min.JPG

DSC01720-min.JPG

DSC01700-min.JPG

@Lakshmi Narasimhan in action 

DSC01670-min.JPG

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Important Information

Terms of use