•  

Zed has been promoted to Fewbie Plus level

Gaurav

11 minutes ago, Zed said:

Dr. @Chaitanya D & bro @Lakshmi Narasimhan, you both inspired and ignited the passion for my drives! 😄  Looking forward to driving with you again some time.

@Karthikeyan Govindarajan bro, i may have done this as a response to @Mus_hus78's challenge, but i had a consulting talk with Marshal @Frederic last night: it's not about driving fast & technical all the time, and that's why I sometimes joined the Newbie drives... you can still learn some things from a drive which is not your "status" level. Don't fret about no Fewbie this week in AD, there is still Marshal @Srikumar's Newbie drive this weekend: you can learn a lot from being 2nd lead or Sweeper. Plus when I was driving Newbie with @Asif Hussainbhai, he "inserted" a couple of challenges into it, so it's still fun even though not to the "status" level 😁

Absolutely @Zed, we always learn from every drive, even it is not in our levels. 

But we strive to take drives at our level to be eligible for promotion🤪 now i will have to take fewbie drives only in dubai I believe

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congratulations @Zed. Bro well deserved. Enjoy and yes true off-roader is a life time learner . A developer in every day life and a philosopher to every trip weather solo or among his folks 👍

• Like (+1) 4

Well deserved @Zed ! And regarding this Fewbie level drive in Fewbie this week; keep an eye out for the notifications this evening 😉

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

5 hours ago, Zed said:

Dr. @Chaitanya D & bro @Lakshmi Narasimhan, you both inspired and ignited the passion for my drives! 😄  Looking forward to driving with you again some time.

@Karthikeyan Govindarajan bro, i may have done this as a response to @Mus_hus78's challenge, but i had a consulting talk with Marshal @Frederic last night: it's not about driving fast & technical all the time, and that's why I sometimes joined the Newbie drives... you can still learn some things from a drive which is not your "status" level. Don't fret about no Fewbie this week in AD, there is still Marshal @Srikumar's Newbie drive this weekend: you can learn a lot from being 2nd lead or Sweeper. Plus when I was driving Newbie with @Asif Hussainbhai, he "inserted" a couple of challenges into it, so it's still fun even though not to the "status" level 😁

Congrats 🥳 ZED …… welcome to the manhood club level 😝…… just kidding bro every level of drive definitely gives us new things to learn , be it absolute newbie or newbie , beside we must revise our Driving skills on a lower level which is much safer to do ….. anyways Zed I will only call you Z , last alphabet and Z THATS IN Nissan Z….. 😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use