•  
Advertise here

Lifting Jeep Wrangler

On 7/6/2021 at 7:48 PM, Jason Grima said:

What would you suggest? I do want to maintain a comfortable ride on the road but also have the right  support when off roading

You can't mathematically prove the necessity of lift. You have 2 options - continue to think each day about the lift or to make a lift. I don't know any jeep owner who regrets lifting their cars.
The roads in the UAE are wide and straight - so there is no real difference you have a Porsche or Jeep

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Ilya said:

continue to think each day about the lift or to make a lift.

100% fact. Almost every Jeep gets upgrades. It’s just matter of time. And times comes for all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

4 hours ago, Ilya said:

You have 2 options - continue to think each day about the lift or to make a lift.a I don't know any jeep owner who regrets lifting their cars.

Agree. Just that when deciding to do the lift, do it after arriving at your own conclusions and requirements, and not because of vested interests of clubs and their garages.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

59 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Agree. Just that when deciding to do the lift, do it after arriving at your own conclusions and requirements, and not because of vested interests of clubs and their garages.

One thing for sure @ @Carnity we don’t see any vested interest of any kind whatsoever. The degree to which we remain neutral amazes me. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

And also because "he has it, so I need it too" - second common mistake after above persuasion tactics fails.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Goutam said:

One thing for sure @ @Carnity we don’t see any vested interest of any kind whatsoever. The degree to which we remain neutral amazes me. 

But some times this amazing neutrality keeps you hanging when you have no idea about which place to get your bash plate and bumpers from. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

11 hours ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

there’s also some time the regret of the day (or month) after … the mod. ‘I didn’t really need this…’ or worse ‘I preferred as it was before….’

but sometimes makes technical sense, some other times it just satisfies a desire. In both cases I am very empathetic.

Life is too short, way too short …. 

Ps: sorry from my Jeep  lover friends and thinking of @Alexander Alcalainitial response , I can’t avoid not attaching this pic ;)

image.png.ed116181464e8fdd4ddca598c32ee4b2.png

Ps: I like Jeeps! 

Well my friend.  That is so true.  It is like a blank canvas, that you can customize in many ways to best suit your desire and personality.  That is what makes them PERFECT. hahahaha

• Totally Agree (+2) 1