•  

Offroad Vehicle Insurance

SUNIL KUMAR

I have Orient Takaful, came free with the Jeep when i bought it and i have been renewing. They have honoured the claim i had last year. Haven't compared with anyone but this year added all the upgrades to my car (eg. rear bumper, lights and compressor) to the value of the car.

don't drive like its your last one.

3 hours ago, SUNIL KUMAR said:

Dear Team 

Can anyone advise me about the vehicle insurance during off road activities , As we are going off road & would like to have off road coverage , I checked with my car insurance company they provide offroad but with in a 2.0 KM radius not beyond that , so please advise if any comapny provide this type of insurance , Thanks in advance

Sunil 

055-9953086

I my self use RSA for all my vehicles 

and I have offroad cover for both my Xterra and my JGC 

I used the offroad cover for my JGC last year with no issues at all provided police report was there . 

there was no specification about the distance from tarmac. 

Never had an issue with RSA on a claim where the agency ended up changing the engine, cooling system and front bumpers which wasn't cheap for a range rover

Only issue was that they wouldnt renew the coverage when it came up for renewal. 

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Directly with AXA is still cheaper than Beema, if you have no claim for few years.

Beema, never recognized or pass on the no claim discount in my quote, which was close to 20% difference. Not once, but twice, one time for third party and other was comprehensive quote.

Actually Beema matched for me the price of Axa (post no claim discount);and then topped it up with 300-400 AED of fuel card...and with this COVID home working my major drive is weekend desert drive...so hopefully will get some cashback .. on mileage .😃

Edited by varunmehndiratta

Important Information

Terms of use