•  

COVID19 compliant - Morning newbie Desert drive - Mahafiz to Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 16 Jul 2021

Vanessa8580

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When:  16 July 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 05:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Mahafiz Tree Shade - https://goo.gl/maps/Tj9WXKFDYB43KpWZ9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL  ENDING THE DRIVE A POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on the calendar below 

• Gaurav changed the title to COVID19 compliant - Morning newbie Desert drive - Mahafiz to Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 16 Jul 2021
3 hours ago, S Jacob said:

Not finding the join option for RSVP.....

Calendar will be unlocked at 7 PM today to RSVP.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 minute ago, Aisha S said:

hello! 

can i please be added to the waiting list? 🥺

Sure Aisha, you are the first one on the waitlist. As soon as someone drops out, I will add you ....

@Damien Ranjit I will have to remove your name from this drive. This is a newbie drive and because you didn't drive with the club yet, you will have to sign up for the Absolute newbie drive on Friday. There is one in Qudra on Friday morning. 

@Aisha S, I added you to this drive.

Important Information

Terms of use