•  

CANCELLED*-COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 17 Jul 2021

Kailas

IMPORTANT NOTES FOR CROSSING THE BORDERS:

• Dubai, UAQ, RAK, and Sharjah residents will need to procure a valid negative PCR test (max 2 days old) prior to entering Abu Dhabi. You will also need to install the Al Hosn App and the result should reflect in your app that you have received a PCR test within the last 48hrs. (SMS or printout will not be accepted at the border.
  •  Once you have been vaccinated more than 28 days ago, the negative PCR test will offer you 7 days multiple entry to Abu Dhabi.
  • There are many test-centers in each Emirate (drive through or via appointment). If in doubt please ask on the drive topic so we can assist you further.

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

When: Saturday, 17 July 2021

Meeting time: 4:45 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: TBA Shortly

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:00 AM

P.S.S. Make sure you fill up your gas tank at the nearest Petrol Station:

If you are coming from Abu Dhabi: ADNOC Al Khatam (975)

If you are coming from Dubai: ADNOC Sweihan (960)

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close Thursday 3pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Can you please put me in the waiting list? This will be the 2nd drive for the week 

don't drive like its your last one.

dear @Kailas kindly add me to Waiting List for 2nd Drive this weekend, i'm joining Anish's FB+ for my 1st Drive ☺️

Some problem has cropped up with the four wheel drive so I have to take my car to service centre. Unfortunately I have to leave the drive I hope you guys have fun.

don't drive like its your last one.

Dear @Mario Cornejo, @Josh T., @Naveen Raj @Mus_hus78 @Zed

Unfortunately my car is not desert ready. Today during my Intermediate drive, the traction control is mot disabling and is prompting to take to service centre.

Thus I will not be able to join you all tomorrow. I am checking if any other leads can step in for the drive. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Kailas changed the title to CANCELLED*-COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 17 Jul 2021

Important Information

Terms of use