•  

CANCELLED*-COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 17 Jul 2021

Kailas

Pull that traction fuse @Kailas! Kidding, hope you'll get it fixed easily... take care of the car and it will take care of the driver 😊

Dear @Mario Cornejo @Josh T. @Zed @Naveen Raj @Mus_hus78

Unfortunately the drive has been cancelled. Due to short notice, no other lead were available.

@Mario Cornejo would have already gone through the pain of PCR requirement to get to Sweihan. Will make it up for this some time later.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

3 hours ago, Zed said:

Pull that traction fuse @Kailas! Kidding, hope you'll get it fixed easily... take care of the car and it will take care of the driver 😊

Tried that but, its not disabling and asking to service the vehicle. Surprisingly I collected my car yesterday after service from Jeep.

1 hour ago, Mario Cornejo said:

Hi @Kailas, noted and thank you for letting us know, hope your car issue is resolved and nothing serious.

Have a good weekend ahead.

Somehow managed today’s IM Qudra drive with traction on, but had many stucks/refusals as rpm was being restricted with traction on. I wouldn’t try it at Sweihan. Those are humongous dunes and with traction on, vehicle wouldn’t climb.

40 minutes ago, Mus_hus78 said:

Well hope our drive is till on …… or else we will have to call Jeremy clarkson from GRANDTOUR to be our lead 😆

I doubt if they are really good without their camera/ stunt/ recovery crew 🤣

• Kailas changed the title to CANCELLED*-COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 17 Jul 2021
1 hour ago, Kailas said:

Dear @Mario Cornejo @Josh T. @Zed @Naveen Raj @Mus_hus78

Unfortunately the drive has been cancelled. Due to short notice, no other lead were available.

@Mario Cornejo would have already gone through the pain of PCR requirement to get to Sweihan. Will make it up for this some time later.

Noted @Kailas

3 hours ago, Kailas said:

Those are humongous dunes

😅 you just made this drive cancellation more painful than the PCR test 🤣.

No worries, things usually happen for a reason, I'll be looking forward for next weekend's drives.  Have a great rest of the weekend.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mario Cornejo said:

No worries, things usually happen for a reason

Well said and shows yours matured outlook toward off-roading. 👏

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Looks like 3 covid tests got wasted.

This time I had no issues getting the results on the app, but luck would have its other plans. I had a problem with my car as well in the same drive that @Kailas had his troubles. The "Service 4WD" message got switched on. It drove normally but did not want to risk any issues for everyone else in the drive because of my faulty car and had to leave the convoy.

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use