•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 17 Jul 2021

Islam Soliman

2 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

@Islam Soliman would love to join the drive. Can I add myself on the list? 

Sure @GauravSoni.. c u in the morning 

33 minutes ago, Alexanderrr said:

Good evening everyone,at the end can somebody confirm if this ride will happen tomorrow or what time will I know for sure tonight?

Yes it will!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Alexanderrr said:

Good evening everyone,at the end can somebody confirm if this ride will happen tomorrow or what time will I know for sure tonight?

@Alexanderrr this is intermediate drive, you need to join a newbie drive.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Islam Soliman I have to exit the drive as I'm not feeling fully fit for the drive. 

I am sorry to hear this @Thomas Varghese.. take good care of yourself and wish you speedy recovery 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Islam Soliman said:

I am sorry to hear this @Thomas Varghese.. take good care of yourself and wish you speedy recovery 

Nothing much. After todays intermediate drive with @Kailas feel all energy is spent. Couldn't get up from bed. It was continuous driving from start to finish and not even once rope was used. All stucks dealt with the old fashion way by shovelling. Weather was good. Also don't know if its a good idea to be in the desert as I found roads were getting covered up by sand while coming back as it was too windy. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Sad (0) 2

40 minutes ago, Alexanderrr said:

@Alexanderrr, i see you added tour self to manage tab on this IM drive! I just checked and you only had one drive with Carnity which means your next drive would be a Newbie drive and you need to RSVP as attendee for these drives.

please review the Carnity grading structure which will give you an extensive idea about the different levels of drives and progression criteria.

I am happy to answer any questions you have.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Don't know when offroading will be put to an end. Wanted to come as Sterilization drive is announced in Abu Dhabi from 19th, Monday. Probably Dubai will follow soon. I find it very difficult to even get up and felt dizzy during the drive. 

• Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

Don't feel sad @Islam Soliman & @Lakshmi Narasimhan. It maybe good I withdrew as I would have been a liability if I cannot concentrate. Wanted to be present for your 1st IM drive @Lakshmi Narasimhan and you are blessed to have @Islam Soliman leading you. I usually don't drink when I have a drive next day but today I simply couldn't. Felt like I will pass out during the 2nd pop out today. Not my tires anyways. Suddenly everything started to blur and I felt I may fall down. Even after coming home and taking good rest I feel tired.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Thomas Varghese said:

Don't feel sad @Islam Soliman & @Lakshmi Narasimhan. It maybe good I withdrew as I would have been a liability if I cannot concentrate. Wanted to be present for your 1st IM drive @Lakshmi Narasimhan and you are blessed to have @Islam Soliman leading you. I usually don't drink when I have a drive next day but today I simply couldn't. Felt like I will pass out during the 2nd pop out today. Not my tires anyways. Suddenly everything started to blur and I felt I may fall down. Even after coming home and taking good rest I feel tired.

No worries, take good rest for saving future drives!!! See you on another drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use