•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 16 Jul 2021

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsinifor the great day and the amazing area. What a scenery!! 

We were lucky to have such a nice weather specially for an all-climb mission that usually ends with so many cars overheating

Great support from @Dodi Syahdar@Hisham Masaadand his secret weapon (abode) 😁😁

Thank you @Ranjan Dasfor the 2nd lead, and congrats on your new toy😉

@Humayun Ghias, @Danish Mohammad, @Russ , @Chinthaka Ruwanalways pleasure driving with you guys

@Nihal17, and @Nathan Evansnice drive mates👌👌

until we meet again 🤙🤙

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thanks @Luca Palanca Falsini for adrenaline filled drive made all the more enjoyable by the cool weather we had this morning.

thanks @Hisham Masaadand @Dodi Syahdar for the support.

Other mates, great driving today guys, loved the company. Hope to see you all soon. Wish you a wonderful weekend ahead

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Most challenging and best drive so far. I have never driven this area before and it was really exciting. Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini   for this excellent drive. Also a big thank to  @Ranjan Das @Dodi Syahdar @Hisham Masaad for the great support.  @Rawad @Russ @Nathan Evans @Humayun Ghias Happy to join with you guys  again 🤛@Nihal17 @Danish Mohammad see you soon on sand again. 

Have a great long weekend guys.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you for my first drive with you @Luca Palanca Falsini

Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor your help especially for the two tugs. The last one was embarrassing 🤦

Having driven around the area before, I thought I knew what to expect. However, I was mistaken and amazed by the drive. 

Amazing climbs, bowls and ridges. It kept us on our toes. 

Looking forward to more drives! Always a pleasure driving with you all. 

Screenshot_20210716-222333_Gaia GPS.jpg

20210716_073000.jpg

20210716_071729.jpg

20210716_071711.jpg

20210716_071704.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you so much @Luca Palanca Falsinifor this lovely drive it was great fun and good learning. Everyone enjoyed it :) 

Thanks to @Ranjan Das, @Dodi Syahdar and @Hisham Masaad for your nice support and help during the trip and as well in pop-out.

Appreciate the patience of every member in convoy & looking forward to see you again.

Wish you all and your family Eid-Al-Adha Mubarak (Stay Safe)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use