•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Murquab Triangle - Dubai - 20 Jul 2021

Wrangeld

Thanks @Wrangeld for todays drive. Technical area you take us through, never escaped without a struck or at least a minor refusal, lots of learning which demands utmost concentration. I got inspired by you and started loving technical drives. 

Thanks @Watteau for fixing the popout and what a monster jack you have which doesnt require a board!!! would love to have that provided I find some space on my Pajero.

Every one did really well except for few minor refusals mostly self recovered.

Congrats to @Humayun Ghias for your first second lead, did very well!!! 

Thanks to support team and every one in the convoy for making it a wonderful start for the day. See you all again soon.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi all, thanks for this morning! Great drive, great self recoveries, smooth continuous driving, great company on the radios, learnt new things as with all the drives with carnity and lovely lines!!!!!! Can’t wait to see you all out there again! Enjoy the long weekend everyone. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Had an amazing time this morning !
Thank you @Wrangeld for the ride, the challenges, learnings, laughs... You kept us entertained from 4:30 till 9 :))

@Jeepie @Watteau perfect wingman and wingwoman !

I enjoyed following @Niki tracks especially when the sand was getting completely churned up. 

And thank you everyone for the good time :)

See you soon !

• Like (+1) 6

Thank you all for the good atmosphere, my cheeks are still hurting and it was good to laugh out loud!

Posted some pictures in the gallery @Watteau @Christopher Assal @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Chinthaka Ruwan @Niki @Humayun Ghias @Ranjan Das @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Matt.T @Wrangeld

• Like (+1) 6

On 7/20/2021 at 12:26 PM, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

I got inspired by you and started loving technical drives. 

Whenever I miss technical stuff I always look for Richard drives , almost it will never miss some baby dune stuff 🤣

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use