•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Murquab Triangle - Dubai - 20 Jul 2021

Wrangeld

1 hour ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi All, 

Location for start has been added. The EPPCO on the E66 is the last gas station before the drive. 

Convoy numbers as below. 

image.png.69566a926d6a9a502c60fcd53ae65e20.png

As I have had terrible interference on all my drives recently we will use the NEW CARNITY CHANNEL 10. 

See you in the morning. 

HI Richard @Wrangeld, i changed my car to a Grey Jeep 4 door couple of weeks back; have updated the same on my profile. 

P.S. Have already done a fewbie and a fewbie+ with the new one.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

HI Richard @Wrangeld, i changed my car to a Grey Jeep 4 door couple of weeks back; have updated the same on my profile. 

P.S. Have already done a fewbie and a fewbie+ with the new one.

Congrats on the Rubicon. I will update my records.  See you tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi All, 

Location for start has been added. The EPPCO on the E66 is the last gas station before the drive. 

Convoy numbers as below. 

image.png.69566a926d6a9a502c60fcd53ae65e20.png

As I have had terrible interference on all my drives recently we will use the NEW CARNITY CHANNEL 10. 

See you in the morning. 

Hi my name shows in calender but hear isnt

1 hour ago, Savio Fernandes said:

Hi my name shows in calender but hear isnt

@Savio Fernandesyou have put yourself in the manage tab, which is reserved for Advisor and above level members only to support the drive.

Furthermore this is a Fewbie+ level drive while you are still Newbie. So you are not eligible to join.

@Savio Fernandes You can find the Carnity grading structure below:

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

@Savio Fernandesyou have put yourself in the manage tab, which is reserved for Advisor and above level members only to support the drive.

Furthermore this is a Fewbie+ level drive while you are still Newbie. So you are not eligible to join.

@Savio Fernandes You can find the Carnity grading structure below:

No problem thanks following link explains all 

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you @Wrangeld, @Jeepieand the rest of the convoy for an amazing drive today. Due to the pairing strategy I got lucky to be as second lead for the first time. Really liked the experience and it kept me on my toes throughout the drive.

I really enjoyed the night element and the technical aspects of the drive. Got to learn how to shovel a little better too! 

Had a little issue with my bumper but will now finally trim my bumpers. 

Looking forward to driving with everyone again! 

20210720_055543.jpg

20210720_052632.jpg

20210720_055557.jpg

IMG-20210720-WA0003.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Thanks @Wrangeld that was a great drive today, had a bit of everything and ensured concentration throughout. Great to have the support of @Jeepieand @Watteau at the back and @Niki in the middle plus plenty more experience in the drive. This made for very few issues on route and not a lot of digging! 

Cheers all c u next time

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thanks Richard @Wrangeld for leading us through yet another superb drive - the short little baja style run was the cherry on the cake. Felt like a schoolboy when teachers weren't looking! Had fun!

Thanks Marjan @Jeepie (hope you can add me to your Friday drive :-)) , Alex @Watteau, besides you, it was nice to see what jack- the burj looks like and @Humayun Ghias for the support.

Rest of the convoy - was great driving with you. A pleasure, as always. Hope to see you all soon.

Wish you all and your loved ones a happy, blessed and safe Eid.

• Like (+1) 6

Thanks @Wrangeld for the great drive today. This is my first drive with you and looking forward for more  drives. Thanks @Jeepie @Watteau @Humayun Ghias and all the members for the support.  Have a great long weekend. 

IMG_5406.JPG

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use