•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Tawi Marathon - Sharjah - 23 Jul 2021

Wrangeld

5 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

I wait listed on other drive hoping i will find spot and signing in for this drive!!!

I think it's highly likely you will be added. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/19/2021 at 8:30 PM, Thomas Varghese said:

can i add myself now? as per guidelines i think i can rsvp from Monday 7pm onwards. 

I have removed myself as my flag mount bracket broke during today's drive and its highly unlikely I can fabricate  another one during these holidays. 

• Sad (0) 2

Good Morning All, 

To be honest, I have vascillated this week. Should we try to cross the whole of the Carnity Sharjah/Dubai territory in a single drive or not. The concern: we heard through the grapevine that there were checks being made in some areas. 

There's been some great drives taking place in Sharjah this week without issue. So. it's on with plan A.

It all depends on us whether we make it 5, 10, 20 or 100km! I am not making promises of extensive ridge riding or criss cross - we have a lot of distance to cover and we will take what ever conditions come along the way. 

I'll publish a convoy a little later in the day, however, as this is an IM drive, the buddy system will be in place so be preapred for that. 

See you soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

16 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Good Morning All, 

To be honest, I have vascillated this week. Should we try to cross the whole of the Carnity Sharjah/Dubai territory in a single drive or not. The concern: we heard through the grapevine that there were checks being made in some areas. 

There's been some great drives taking place in Sharjah this week without issue. So. it's on with plan A.

It all depends on us whether we make it 5, 10, 20 or 100km! I am not making promises of extensive ridge riding or criss cross - we have a lot of distance to cover and we will take what ever conditions come along the way. 

I'll publish a convoy a little later in the day, however, as this is an IM drive, the buddy system will be in place so be preapred for that. 

Excited with your drive plan, of course we are waiting to follow you  where ever you lead us and prepared for what ever is in store on the way, cant wait for long!!!!!

• Like (+1) 5

Hi All

As promised, the convoy plan for the morning. We will be starting in the dark, so anyone who did not yet have a night drive, I expect around 45 minutes of dark once we get going. It's a different experience than driving in the day. 

I am proposing using Carnity channel 10. It worked perfectly during the drive earlier in the week. 

Any questions/comments add them here. 

image.png.7ffebc013f2c4aac75f2577771499433.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Wrangeld Eid Mubarak 

Thanks for an early update ... i m so excited for this drive because its my first IM and fully prepare to face challenges keeping in mind that safety first.

love the convoy list as four Pajero’s are together👌

I request.. please post meeting point link and radio channel frequency number.

Thanks 😊

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use