Summer Off-road Adventures

COVID19 Compliant - Wednesday Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 21 Jul 2021

1 hour ago, M.Seidam said:

Rizwan I have the same observation but I heard it from other drivers driving Nissan y62 with factory tires that their actual Speedo meter are showing less by 10% of the actual speed . So I don’t know really if the difference in tire size makes this although it’s minimal as per the chart you showed !

i think speed measuring from google maps is not accurate as speedometer.  but dont no how to check it. 

anyway im not worried as far as im not getting speeding fine. 👍

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear @Abu Muhammad Usually the motion sickness start with no warning signs and ends the same once the trigger is removed . Once happened to my elder son in one of the drives while for the middle and

@Srikumar first of all thank you for taking time on a public holiday for a Carnity drive, even though the participants were not many the drive took off.  Yes, there were problems that did not allow us

Thanks to those who have signed up in one of my favorite areas for Intermediate Drives. To describe what to expect tomorrow in a single word is.... Fast pace. Ok, that's two words but you get the gist

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

i think speed measuring from google maps is not accurate as speedometer.  but dont no how to check it. 

anyway im not worried as far as im not getting speeding fine. 👍

Actually whenever I followed speed from google maps i never got a radar fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use