•  
Advertise here

Why, what, how Jeep wrangler

I have now seen other posts and read old threads about good car. I guess the brand has just become less important than the right car at the right moment. I will expand my search. Ok if I post here a short list of what I find ?

• Like (+1) 2

@Enrico Biscaro I am only nearly 2 months old in the club, but I think the car's cooling ability should also be considered, especially in this hot hot summer.

I drive pathfinder and in the current summer I do not use AC for either morning nor afternoon drives, because the coolant temp. will reach 100C if I do so. And I have seen similar heating complaints from other Xterra drivers (pathfinder and xterra are twin brothers).

Similarly I have also observed few Wranglers faced heating issue that the ECU limits the Rev

But not yet any Toyota (mainly FJs I have driven with) driver complained about car geting overheated that AC must be compromised.

Xterra FJ and Wranglers are all power offroaders, and I have seen Marshals doing miracles with them, the above is only my opinion and I personally like Toyota a alot, altho I drive Nissan🙃

Edited by Zixuan Huang - Charlie
  • Like (+1) 5

10 hours ago, Enrico Biscaro said:

I have now seen other posts and read old threads about good car. I guess the brand has just become less important than the right car at the right moment. I will expand my search. Ok if I post here a short list of what I find ?

My favorites:

1) Toyota FJ Cruiser

2) Mitsubishi Pajero SWB 3.8

3) Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon

4) Nissan Xterra

5) Toyota Fortuner (older model) 4.0 TRD. 

6) Toyota LC Prado 4.0

7) Montero Sport

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Catch up with @Ranjan Das, he might have something you need, want.

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

My favorites:

1) Toyota FJ Cruiser

2) Mitsubishi Pajero SWB 3.8

3) Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon

4) Nissan Xterra

5) Toyota Fortuner (older model) 4.0 TRD. 

6) Toyota LC Prado 4.0

7) Montero Sport

My favorites:

1. Jeep

2. Jeep

3. Jeep :-)

1 hour ago, Looper said:

Catch up with @Ranjan Das, he might have something you need, want.

Hi Gautam @Looper Thanks! i managed to sell my old jeep. In any case, wouldn't have recommended it anyone within the Carnity fraternity as she had developed too many issues.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Ranjan Das said:

My favorites:

1. Jeep

2. Jeep

3. Jeep :-)

Hi Gautam @Looper Thanks! i managed to sell my old jeep. In any case, wouldn't have recommended it anyone within the Carnity fraternity as she had developed too many issues.

Oh I see, didn’t know you were selling the car because of issues. Saw the ad on FB yesterday. I thought your car was well made, but seems the previous owner did abuse the car.

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

5 hours ago, Ranjan Das said:

In any case, wouldn't have recommended it anyone within the Carnity fraternity as she had developed too many issues.

Well done @Ranjan Das, impressed with your way of thinking, honesty and consideration.

Wish you good luck, in getting the new desert toy in happy and healthy state.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

In view of the above discussions @Enrico Biscaro, I can now recommend (without any prejudice ) FJ 😉

It looks like the FJ is a favourite. I will need to do more research, but especially I will need to go against my Italian  nature and accept the sub par design. I am just kidding of course. 😀 I must say the Jeep still is the better looking car, per my personal taste.

• Like (+1) 1