•  

COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 30 Jul 2021

Wrangeld

20 minutes ago, S Jacob said:

Sorry for the late response...

Yes its my first drive for the week, please add me if we have a slot available...

As it's your first drive, and you are coming from AD (no newbies this week) I will open up a slot for you and add you to the drive. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hey Team, I’m going to have to pull out short notice! Gutted I can’t make it but got a new dog so that’ll be keeping me busy the next few days ! 

enjoy the drive whoever replaces me ! Looks like a good one! 

@Wrangeld

Edited by Jason Grima

Dear Murquab Morning Early Risers, 

Here is the convoy for our drive on Friday morning. 

image.png.0e51c23a30f85eb24ef02c7cfc3aee71.png

It's quite a long convoy, so please come with your heads clear and ready to use everything you learned so far in your Newbie career - or we might find ourselves stuck and waiting for a lot of recoveries over this drive. 

Be prepared for the drive to be challenging for most Newbies because there will be lots of different types of dunes: sweeping long dunes, climbs, descents and technical dunes.

If you're on the cusp of promotion to Fewbie, use the drive to practice and hone your skills. We will be doing our best to make sure that everyone feels that the drive lived up to expectations as a fun learning experience. 

You will be expected bright and early Friday morning. As the sun rises around 5.20am we should start the drive in the gloom, but not the dark. 

See you soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 7/26/2021 at 6:36 PM, munkybizness said:

Please add me to the waitlist too - as a second drive.

We've had a drop out so there is space for you. Please let me know if you will join so I can amend the convoy. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

We've had a drop out so there is space for you. Please let me know if you will join so I can amend the convoy. 

Awesome - yes, I will join! Guess I need to turn in early tonight...

• Like (+1) 1

Please see below the changed convoy list after changes during today. 

image.png.2d5d3404095ad6c9d61caef712a4d214.png

The convoy is bigger than planned - but we will make it work. 

See you in the morning. 

@FARAZ MOHAMMED @Alex Hollands @Pieter Potgieter @Joji varghese @Shama Zamora @Bijan Aliakbari @Veedooshee @Ramandbx @S Jacob @Adam James @munkybizness @Damien Ranjit @Rsjiv Samuel @Alexander Holodny @Lorenzo Candelpergher

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use