•  

COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 30 Jul 2021

Wrangeld

Taking a moment to truly appreciate the phenomenal leadership and resilience that @Lorenzo Candelpergher & @Veedooshee (under the guidance of @Wrangeld) have imparted to the entire convoy this morning. It was a challenging day with lots of recoveries but seeing Veedooshee's Pajero and Lorenzo's Rubi running back & forth every time truly showcases why Carnity's drives teach so much more than just how to drive. And at every site, they were in there digging away with shovels. 

I tip my proverbial hat to all three of you for showing us how to never give up, and demonstrating exactly the kind of elbow grease that goes into becoming as valuable to the convoy, as you were. I have so much learn from all of you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Really exciting and challenging drive today, stretching the limits… helps gear up for the next level… lots of learning: how the convoy is managed, driving through the track, as well as observing the recoveries… 

hats off to @Veedooshee, @Lorenzo Candelpergher & @Wrangeld 

Looking forward to the next drive….

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks a lot @Wrangeld for all the guidance and support. Thanks to @Veedooshee and @Lorenzo Candelpergher for the help. Today's was a fantastic drive where we not only did some amazing and challenging drive but also witnessed the care of Club Carnity in quickly accomodating a recovery drive. Learnt a lot and hope to continue learning. Cheers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Really an eventful day and lots of fun as promised by @Wrangeld.  

The second phase was a lot more fun as it was a fast tracked section and hence could feel the shift of pace. It was a totally different desert experience.

Wonderfull support by @Veedooshee and @Lorenzo Candelpergher Especially in towing a dead car out of the desert. 

Really happy to see the leadership and to see that @Carnity no-one is left behind. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use