•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili's Backdoor - Dubai - 30 Jul 2021

Ale Vallecchi

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @Shehab Alawadhi. Thanks for signing in. Actually, there was a waiting list, so let me ask the other 2 members if they still plan to join, and then we'll decide. Thanks for understanding. 

Hello @Ranjan Das  Are you still interested in joining the drive? Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Ale @Ale Vallecchi, yes please

However this would be my second drive @Ale Vallecchi. In case there are people with no drives still, am happy to exit or wait for my turn in case of drop outs.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi Ale @Ale Vallecchi, yes please

However this would be my second drive @Ale Vallecchi. In case there are people with no drives still, am happy to exit or wait for my turn in case of drop outs.

Hi @Ranjan Das. Let's wait until tomorrow then. Will confirm ASAP. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2

@Humayun Ghias first sorry to hear about the bumper and hope it gets fixed without too much chance. I assume getting myself on the drive being 1 W/L with the no drives.

Just now, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Humayun Ghias first sorry to hear about the bumper and hope it gets fixed without too much chance. I assume getting myself on the drive being 1 W/L with the no drives.

Sorry wanted to mention too much cost.. 😅

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Desertnauts.

Considering the drop-outs, based on the priority assigned to members looking for their first drive, at the moment I would like to sign up @Ashok chaturvedi and @Shehab Alawadhi, if they both confirm (please acknowledge).

There still are @Kalahari and @Ranjan Das in the WL. I'll get back to you by this evening. 

Thanks to all.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts.

Considering the drop-outs, based on the priority assigned to members looking for their first drive, at the moment I would like to sign up @Ashok chaturvedi and @Shehab Alawadhi, if they both confirm (please acknowledge).

There still are @Kalahari and @Ranjan Das in the WL. I'll get back to you by this evening. 

Thanks to all.

I confirm. See you there inshallah! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use