•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili's Backdoor - Dubai - 30 Jul 2021

Ale Vallecchi

15 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts.

Considering the drop-outs, based on the priority assigned to members looking for their first drive, at the moment I would like to sign up @Ashok chaturvedi and @Shehab Alawadhi, if they both confirm (please acknowledge).

There still are @Kalahari and @Ranjan Das in the WL. I'll get back to you by this evening. 

Thanks to all.

Please add me to the drive and thank you so much was wondering what to do on Friday.... 

• Like (+1) 3

Dear @Ranjan Das, dear @Kalahari, considering your rank and the strength of the convoy, I'd like to add you to the drive, if you agree. Please let me know.  Thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Ranjan Das, dear @Kalahari, considering your rank and the strength of the convoy, I'd like to add you to the drive, if you agree. Please let me know.  Thanks 

thanks @Ale Vallecchi. I'm in!

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Desertnauts,

the usual last minute information about the upcoming drive. This itinerary is a patchwork of a few older routes, sawn together with at least one new track. The latter will be the one connecting Lisaili to Murqab. I believe it would be an interesting way to offer a new perspective on this area to those members who have driven around Lisaili quite a few times before. There will be a lot of long range dunes, and at least a stretch with a technical area (if not a couple), that will provide a nicely balanced driving experienced.

The convoy order will be as follows:

@Ranjan Das in SL

@Matt.T in spot #3

@Lakshmi Narasimhan at #4

@Alain Canivet-Abikhalil as #5

@Ashok chaturvedi at #6

@Chinthaka Ruwan as #7

@Kalahari will be Center Forward

@Werno will follow at #9

@Niki taking spot #10

@Nithin Vaidir at #11

@Shehab Alawadhi with spot #12

@Russ at #13, and 

@Alexander Alcala sweeping the convoy

This, once again, will provide the opportunity to have the less experienced members drive just behind the more skilled ones, in an almost 1 on 1 driving experience. 

Just to be sure, this is the meeting point:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/3Qja7M6at3P9TBMbA

Once arrived at the meeting point, please tune into Carnity Channel #3 (446.056). 

See you all tomorrow. Have a great end of the week.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Alexander Alcala said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi.  I think my name has been included in the list by mistake.

Hi @Alexander Alcala. Your name is listed on our Weekend Offroad Drive Plan's excel sheet as support for this drive. I guess you are not available then? Thanks for confirming.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Alexander Alcala. Your name is listed on our Weekend Offroad Drive Plan's excel sheet as support for this drive. I guess you are not available then? Thanks for confirming.

Does that mean I get to sweep *excitement increases 😍*

• Haha (+1) 2

I don't have spare tire.  I am sorry, but I am not available.  Not sure how my name ended there.  If I were available I would do it more than happy.  I am eager to go Offroad

• Sad (0) 3

1 minute ago, Alexander Alcala said:

I don't have spare tire.  I am sorry, but I am not available.  Not sure how my name ended there.  If I were available I would do it more than happy.  I am eager to go Offroad

Copy that. Don't worry. Sorry to miss you. Thanks for confirming.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use