•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi - 30 Jul 2021

Asif Hussain

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above

When:  30th July 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 06:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ubEMxbcXSW1Hguj99

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:00 AM 

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL  ENDING THE DRIVE A POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on the Calendar below 

• Gaurav changed the title to COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi - 30 Jul 2021

Drive RSVP Closed

Thank you @Naveen Raj@Josh T. @Zed @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Hasan Wahlan @Mus_hus78 @Farouq Owdehfor joining drive. 

Convoy Positions

• Asif Hussain – Xterra
  • Naveen Raj - Pajero
  • Josh T. – GMC Sierra
  • Zed – Land Cruiser
  • Karthikeyan Govindarajan – Land Cruiser
  • Hasan Wahlan - Land Cruiser
  • Mus_hus78 - Land Cruiser
  • Farouq Owdeh – Jeep Cherokee
We will be broadcasting on radio frequency 446.081-25 (Carnity Channel No.4) 

For emergency please contact me at 0506990411

Please try to reach 15min early than meeting time. See you all tomorrow
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

29 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

Drive RSVP Closed

Thank you @Naveen Raj@Josh T. @Zed @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Hasan Wahlan @Mus_hus78 @Farouq Owdehfor joining drive. 

Convoy Positions

• Asif Hussain – Xterra
  • Naveen Raj - Pajero
  • Josh T. – GMC Sierra
  • Zed – Land Cruiser

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning!

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you all for joining the drive. It was fun filled drive with amazing driver's. We all met on time and after quick deflation and short safety reminder we headed to explore khatim desert. Due to movement restriction in Abu Dhabi Emirates we planned to meet at 6am one hour late than our normal meeting time. I always spend some time to plan convoy position prior to drive. This time it took me few seconds to decide. I set the position as per the RSVP and it was a good call.@Naveen Raj was in second lead and followed my instructions precisely at all time and i was amazed to know that this was your first fewbie drive. @Josh T.with his monster GMC truck at third position was cutting all the ridges into half on its way which made easy for the others behind him. 

@Zed 

@Karthikeyan Govindarajan 

@Hasan Wahlan

@Mus_hus78 

@Farouq Owdeh

You guys deserve the praise.. awesome performance. Ridge riding was just a peice of cake for you guys really commendable. See you all soon.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Asif Hussainbhai, what more could I have asked for, thanks for taking away the fear inside me as this being my first fewbie drive I was a bit nervous when we started the drive  and that too as second lead but gradually the fear vanished as u kept pushing the limits and i got used to it. This is till date my best drive I ever had, so challenging and fun filled. @Josh T.U missed the fun at the end, hope to see your monster in action soon.

thanks @Zed @Karthikeyan Govindarajanfor helping me in the stucks and refusals.

Looking forward to see you all soon in sand. Happy weekend.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

54 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

You guys deserve the praise.. awesome performance. Ridge riding was just a peice of cake for you guys really commendable. See you all soon.

Thanks @Asif Hussain bhai for leading today. Ridge riding experience is a result of following you, Sri and Fred's multiple drives 😁 Looking forward to more challenges & training 😊

17 minutes ago, Naveen Raj said:

thanks @Zed @Karthikeyan Govindarajanfor helping me in the stucks and refusals. 

we always own up to our mistakes bro @Naveen Raj, that's what Principal Asif taught us 😂😂😂.  My car is like 911 bro, call me anytime you're stuck 😅

Edited by Zed
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Zed said:

Thanks @Asif Hussain bhai for leading today. Ridge riding experience is a result of following you, Sri and Fred's multiple drives 😁 Looking forward to more challenges & training 😊

we always own up to our mistakes bro @Naveen Raj, that's what Principal Asif taught us 😂😂😂.  My car is like 911 bro, call me anytime you're stuck 😅

Thanks Bro @Zed for your kind offer, I love to have myself recovered by your black beast 😂

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Drive RSVP Closed

Convoy Positions

• Asif Hussain – Xterra
  • Naveen Raj - Pajero
  • Josh T. – GMC Sierra
  • Zed – Land Cruiser

Nice drive today, thank you all. 

@Naveen Raj

@Hasan Wahlan

@Mus_hus78

@Zed

@Josh T.

@Asif Hussain

I uploaded some videos :

Enjoy 

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Thank you all for joining the drive. It was fun filled drive with amazing driver's. We all met on time and after quick deflation and short safety reminder we headed to explore khatim desert. Due to movement restriction in Abu Dhabi Emirates we planned to meet at 6am one hour late than our normal meeting time. I always spend some time to plan convoy position prior to drive. This time it took me few seconds to decide. I set the position as per the RSVP and it was a good call.@Naveen Raj was in second lead and followed my instructions precisely at all time and i was amazed to know that this was your first fewbie drive. @Josh T.with his monster GMC truck at third position was cutting all the ridges into half on its way which made easy for the others behind him. 

@Zed 

@Hasan Wahlan

@Mus_hus78 

@Farouq Owdeh

@Asif Hussain…thanks for your leadership and guidance. 
Great group of Abu Dhabi fewbies.

@Farouq Owdeh

@Naveen Raj

@Zed

@Hasan Wahlan

@Mus_hus78
Hope to see all soon on dunes again!!!

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use