•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 30 Jul 2021

Gaurav

15 minutes ago, Fabien Monleau said:

Abdul, It is a LC type 76 😉

Wow it belongs to the classic car collection... please preserve it and avoid using it in the desert 🙂

1 minute ago, Fabien Monleau said:

Abdul, it is an old design (1984), but it is a new car (2017) 😉

Sounds interesting... 👍

Will discuss more on this topic when we meet again in some drive (September).

44 minutes ago, Fabien Monleau said:

Abdul, it is an old design (1984), but it is a new car (2017) 😉

@Fabien MonleauSorry for had a paparrazi shoot on your car😜 Watching your beautiful lc76 and those y61 in real offroad are always enjoyable for me. 

20210716_072923 (2).jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks again @Gaurav for being an absolute beast of a captain, it was an amazing drive! It was a different experience than my first absolute newbie drive. The thrill was much more present in the drive and especially going up the Pink Rock! Thanks to everyone who was keeping us safe and to @Rizwanm2 for the constant support. Here is a picture I snapped during the end!   

IMG_4666.jpeg

• WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Apology be lated . After reading all the previous feedback I had no doubt that we all enjoyed it . I do always and each drive has its own spice . A special spice was seeing two legends making the perfect duo in the little blue thank you both @Gauravand @Frederic for the amazing night drive🙏

I have been to pink rock many many times and in the dark it’s the 4th time if not mistaken and the point is I always drive back home with something in my pocket. But this time I kept the gift for the next morning reload drive and it helped a lot so by the time I reached home next day I had two gifts 🎁 in a time . Waw I love the desert and what it brings along with it from surprises!

back to our night I believe every one did so great we drove we shovelled we tugged we rerouted we self recovered and we climbed the pink rock 🪨 for me it’s always a new feeling despite the familiarity of the area. Viva to all the night riders that night 👍

Special thanks to @Rizwanm2 active and effective as always also to @Looperas second lead and @Jeepie for the wonderful back up 

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use