munkybizness

@munkybizness you will find our Lens Lovers Club on below page:

Lens Lovers Club - Carnity.com

On the right side of the screen, there will be a button called "JOIN CLUB"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

21 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Brilliant idea guys, and thanks @munkybizness for bringing this forward. I have the following idea, consisting out of two parts

1) We organize a Carnity Offroad Drive in Mahafiz-Fossil Rock area (Newbie Level) for Thursday night, where any Carnity member can join. This would be from 08 till 11:30, and we would be exiting near Maliha Archeological Center.

2) At the exit, once inflated, we head out with the Lens Lover Club members who have signed up towards Wadi Shawka Dam, which is not far away from Maliha (20-25 kms). 

Other Lens Lovers Club members can also join us directly at the Wadi Shawka meeting point. I will post the Stargazing/Meteor shower Session separately.

Wadi Shawka is one of the darkest spots, and would be ideal as our meeting point.

@Zed @Gaurav @munkybizness @Niki What you say ?

I'm totally in! You're all such amazing folks 🙌  🤩

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Brilliant idea guys, and thanks @munkybizness for bringing this forward. I have the following idea, consisting out of two parts

1) We organize a Carnity Offroad Drive in Mahafiz-Fossil Rock area (Newbie Level) for Thursday night, where any Carnity member can join. This would be from 08 till 11:30, and we would be exiting near Maliha Archeological Center.

2) At the exit, once inflated, we head out with the Lens Lover Club members who have signed up towards Wadi Shawka Dam, which is not far away from Maliha (20-25 kms). 

Other Lens Lovers Club members can also join us directly at the Wadi Shawka meeting point. I will post the Stargazing/Meteor shower Session separately.

Wadi Shawka is one of the darkest spots, and would be ideal as our meeting point.

@samamara time to come to Wadi Shawka now, your favourite hide out.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

51 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Frederic - is this already scheduled/organized? Is there a place where I can sign up or get on a waiting list? Even if it's just for the Showka/stars part of it?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, samamara said:

@Frederic - is this already scheduled/organized? Is there a place where I can sign up or get on a waiting list? Even if it's just for the Showka/stars part of it?

I’ll be posting the meteor gazing session later this evening by 08:00. 

The Newbie drive in Mahafiz on that same evening will only be posted in the week prior to the date, and this will be a regular Newbie level Off-road drive.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 minutes ago, Frederic said:

The Newbie drive in Mahafiz on that same evening will only be posted in the week prior to the date, and this will be a regular Newbie level Off-road drive.

I don't know that I'll join the night drive; I'm not sure I'm ready to drive the dunes at night 😂 but I'm always ready to drive a wadi anytime 😉

• Like (+1) 1

You know what's cool? On the night of the 12th we're only four days off a new moon which, I believe, is going to set fairly early which means the skies will be quite dark; could be a great opportunity to shoot a bit of the Milky Way depending on the time we'll be there. I'm more than happy to help if anyone is interested 😊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

20 minutes ago, Frederic said:

IM ONLINE and WAITING, any exact time Mr. Director....?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.