•  

COVID19 Compliant - Intermediate Desert Drive - Area 53: the 1km ascent quest (reloaded) - Sharjah - 31 Jul 2021

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher due to some technical Issues with car I have removed myself from the drive! I was so looking forward for Reloaded action packed drive. Hope you guys have safe fun filled roller coaster ride!  Missing it already😭

• Sad (0) 5

1 minute ago, GauravSoni said:

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher due to some technical Issues with car I have removed myself from the drive! I was so looking forward for Reloaded action packed drive. Hope you guys have safe fun filled roller coaster ride!  Missing it already😭

I am sorry for you buddy, i will take your spot for now and enjoy on your behalf and see you soon on sand on another drive!!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order for our drive:

image.png.7ecb4ca85ed317dbc3570b61be6373e4.png

@Mario Cornejo, @Danish Mohammad, @Ranjan Das, @Lakshmi Narasimhan, @varunmehndiratta, @M.Seidam, @Ilya, @Watteau, @Dodi Syahdar, @Abu Muhammad, @Hisham Masaad: this drive is going to be very demanding from a technical point of view, both mentally for the drivers and mechanically for the cars. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, especially when we will reach elevated positions on steep slopes, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you. 

We will be using Carnity Channel 4 (446.08125Mhz)

Our meeting point is confirmed at Al Badayer Exit - E44 Dubai - Hatta Road - https://goo.gl/maps/JkhE9hDwve8mkkU99  

See you tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 5:00am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 4:45am.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Lorenzo CandelpergherDear sir.. I hope, I did not miss the opportunity here. There were 2 drivers who dropped out. 

Anyway hope everyone had a great drive. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Lorenzo CandelpergherDear sir.. I hope, I did not miss the opportunity here. There were 2 drivers who dropped out. 

@Ashok chaturvedi, if @varunmehndiratta had announced earlier his intention not to come you would have been the next in line, but since he sent a message at 3am, there wasn't much to do.. The other dropout was taken by @Lakshmi Narasimhanwho had precedence in the waiting list. 

You missed a good drive, but there will be many more! 

• Like (+1) 2

As usual @Lorenzo Candelperghergreat drive full of fun but to be honest for intermediate drive the performance were poor and disappointing specially at the beginning with too many refusals and simply keeping the convoy in order. 

Just a friendly suggestion for such drive there should be a “Minimum Intermediate Drive”requirements. 

Have good weekend friends. Will see you 🔜 on the Sands. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

Sorry @Ashok chaturvedi had taken permission from wife and the maid, however baby was just in too naughty a mood yesterday for  both of them to handle. 🙂So had to step out at last min. 

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use