COVID19 Compliant - Intermediate Desert Drive - Area 53: the 1km ascent quest (reloaded) - Sharjah - 31 Jul 2021

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DRIVE REPORT Dear Desert Wanderers,  My last drive as lead had been exactly 30 days ago, so I came to this drive with some concern whether I was actually going to be up to the task, given th

Just to reflect the atmosphere on the drive Plus, I can now teach how to "stop" in a nice position  

Congrats @Lorenzo Candelpergher for nailing the definition of "Great Leader".  To take the whole convoy from point A to point B. I salute you with my utmost respect, for taking everyone

Posted Images

So @Lorenzo Candelpergher sad news, just found out my grandmother and my uncle are leaving Dubai and I have to drop them at the airport in the morning. So sadly can’t make it :( next time inshallah! I’ll remove myself from the rsvp. 

• Sad (0) 4

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

At the moment we have waitlisted for 1st drive @Rizwanm2 and @Ilya and waitlisted for 2nd drive @Lakshmi Narasimhan and @Ashok chaturvedi.

Given that we had only one drop-out, the next in line is @Rizwanm2.

Final convoy will be in any case definef upon closing of the RSVP tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 2
28 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher 

today i got a confirmation for 30th night drive, hence please give it to next in line. 

Thanks. 

In this case @Ilya is the next in line. 

• Like (+1) 3

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use