•  

COVID19 Compliant - Lens Lovers Club - Perseids Meteor Shower and AstroPhotography Session - 12 August 2021

Frederic

Waitlist as per 8 August 2021

1) BipinM

2) Humayun Ghias

3) Joseph Sebastian

4) Alexander Alcala

5) Varunmehndiratta

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic I have came have come once before and carry my EOS 5D  Mark IV cannon with several lens but lost my wide angle and cant affoard to replace it. Have 3 other lens 24-70 mm, 16-35 mm and zoom 70-200 mm. 

Just now, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Frederic I have  come once before and carry my EOS 5D  Mark IV cannon with several lens but lost my wide angle and cant affoard to replace it. Have 3 other lens 24-70 mm, 16-35 mm and zoom 70-200 mm. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Frederic I have came have come once before and carry my EOS 5D  Mark IV cannon with several lens but lost my wide angle and cant affoard to replace it. Have 3 other lens 24-70 mm, 16-35 mm and zoom 70-200 mm. 

Your 16-35mm will still give you a lovely shot! I Also have a 5DM4 and I use a Tokina 11-16mm on it which, unfortunately, is made for a crop sensor. I can still use it but not down past 14mm without significant vignetting so even at 15-16mm you'll get lovely wide views (which I'm sure you know already ;)). That lens, by the way, is not so expensive and has given me very clear astro shots (see attachment taken in Rub al Khali last Milky Way season); even if it's for a crop-sensor you may want to consider it. You can give mine a go on Thursday night if you want, once all is said and done with our shoot :)

MilkyWayRazeen2_Oct2020_SM.jpg

• WOW (+2) 7

7 minutes ago, samamara said:

Your 16-35mm will still give you a lovely shot! I Also have a 5DM4 and I use a Tokina 11-16mm on it which, unfortunately, is made for a crop sensor. I can still use it but not down past 14mm without significant vignetting so even at 15-16mm you'll get lovely wide views (which I'm sure you know already ;)). That lens, by the way, is not so expensive and has given me very clear astro shots (see attachment taken in Rub al Khali last Milky Way season); even if it's for a crop-sensor you may want to consider it. You can give mine a go on Thursday night if you want, once all is said and done with our shoot :)

MilkyWayRazeen2_Oct2020_SM.jpg

That's a fantastic shot, and i guess the Mk4's sensor allows you to boost your ISO a bit more safely ? 

I tend to keep it below 3200 on my Mk2, knowing that noise would start to creep in.

8 minutes ago, Frederic said:

That's a fantastic shot, and i guess the Mk4's sensor allows you to boost your ISO a bit more safely ? 

I tend to keep it below 3200 on my Mk2, knowing that noise would start to creep in.

Thanks @Frederic ❤️ it's one of my favourite MW shots. yes, the MK4 does allow you to go quite high with the ISO, but that shot is actually at 3200 😃

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Frederic what  an amazing shot... I am sure you must a won an award.. thanks and look forward to the 'shoot'

This is @samamara her shot !

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Niki said:

🤫 just take the credit and move on!  Samamara already has so many ‘likes’ and ‘wow’ she’s not even paying attention any more! 

@Niki 😂😂😂

I appreciate every one of them, even if they are sometimes undeserved 😂! But now I'll keep my eyes on you when I post one of my shots 😂😂!

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Frederic said:

This is @samamara her shot !

@samamara @Fredericdear do u accept startup students like me? this foto of yours is out of this world. 

Important Information

Terms of use