•  
Advertise here

Air Blow gun for ARB compressor

Looper

I am trying to jerry rig a air gun for my ARB compressor. I have bought one Asturo Walcom Air Blowing Gun with Long Nozzle from ACE Hardware, and a Gentlin Female Brass Coupling (1/4 in.) to go with it from them, but the adapter does not fit to my ARB hose. The ARB takes 1/4 inch NPT adapter. I had previously bought a Black + Dekker 6 in one as well - that too did not fit. Any suggestions on how to get something to work?

Asturo Walcom Air Blowing Gun with Long Nozzle

Gentlin Female Brass Coupling (1/4 in.)

don't drive like its your last one.

Have u look for something like this from ARB or at least if ARB makes any adapter that can go in between.

Due to different companies standard and market they serve  such male/female coupling adapters are always challenge to find.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

https://toolguyd.com/quick-guide-to-air-line-couplers-plugs/

There are different types of 1/4 quick release couplings which might look similar but won’t fit and can’t be used with other types.  

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

47 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Have u look for something like this from ARB or at least if ARB makes any adapter that can go in between.

Yes ARB have them, but not available here or on Amazon from US. 

45 minutes ago, Frederic said:

There are different types of 1/4 quick release couplings which might look similar but won’t fit and can’t be used with other types.  

Thanks 🙏 

By coincidence I bought the original gun on Amazon today at this link:

https://www.amazon.ae/dp/B08XMZDVXX?ref=myi_title_dp

Now they seem to have some in stock apparently, even if earlier it showed no availability. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

@Looper  Part Number 171309 

Most Australian Offroad shops have it, example here.

Just use ShopAndShip to ship it to your Australian address then forward it to Dubai :)

500x500-thumbnail-1615968208.0740108.jpg.06e25b76052c49675f80af62bb35c5b1.jpg

• WOW (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Zed said:

Just use ShopAndShip to ship it to your Australian address then forward it to Dubai :)

This is interesting, thank you @Zed for this Shop & Ship idea. It opens up a lot of opportunities to J.E.E.P. (Just Empty Every Pocket) for my Jeep.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 5 months later...

In stock on Amazon: 

ARB 0740108 Compressed Air Blow Gun w/Male US Industrial Standard Fitting Compressed Air Blow Gun https://www.amazon.ae/dp/B073V94MBH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_688DEPZ5QGQHV5BVKM7E

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use