•  

COVID19 Compliant - Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 6 Aug 2021

Ale Vallecchi

Meeting new people is the hallmark of the absolute newbie drives . I had the pleasure meeting all of you today and well come to the Carnity offroad club .

Hope you enjoyed it as I did so much . and more than that I hope you could have the initial feel of the sand under your wheels and the importance of keeping the proper momentum as well as what is gravity and how to keep it by your side by steering down  . Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for the brilliant demo in the brief ( off course socially distant and COVID precaution respected at all time ) as well as the practical application during the drive so each one had the chance to understand it . Outstanding as usual 🙏

maybe some had previous experience in the sand while others it was their first ever time to dive over the  tiny soft particles. 
@mkhatry @Ferl Brown @AMBATI@Nibu Venu

You all did more than great today for day one well done and see you soon in the sand 

cheers and wish you pleasant week ahead . 

P.S : if you have any query regarding today or the upcoming drives don’t hesitate to mention your comment and we will be more than happy try best getting you the best answer. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

22 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Meeting new people is the hallmark of the absolute newbie drives . I had the pleasure meeting all of you today and well come to the Carnity offroad club .

Hope you enjoyed it as I did so much . and more than that I hope you could have the initial feel of the sand under your wheels and the importance of keeping the proper momentum as well as what is gravity and how to keep it by your side by steering down  . Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for the brilliant demo in the brief ( off course socially distant and COVID precaution respected at all time ) as well as the practical application during the drive so each one had the chance to understand it . Outstanding as usual 🙏

maybe some had previous experience in the sand while others it was their first ever time to dive over the  tiny soft particles. 
@mkhatry @Ferl Brown @AMBATI@Nibu Venu

You all did more than great today for day one well done and see you soon in the sand 

cheers and wish you pleasant week ahead . 

P.S : if you have any query regarding today or the upcoming drives don’t hesitate to mention your comment and we will be more than happy try best getting you the best answer. 

Hi mohammed possible to share your whole dash cam video with me…its nice video please? You can share on we trasnfer if its big file? 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Ferl Brown, @Nibu Venu, @kiranshinde@mkhatry, @AMBATI.

In order to move forward with your drives, please follow the instructions below to register with the Club's Whatsapp Notification Number, and to sign-up with your drive of choice:

Every Sunday we send two WhatsApp notifications:

1. Morning at 11 AM: Drive plan with all drive details
  2. Evening at 7 PM: Drive link with calendar to RSVP

All drives calendar will go live at 7 PM, every Sunday, so that everyone gets a fair chance to sign up.

Please note that some drives do get filled within a few minutes, so please leave your name in the drive post as a wait list, and trip lead will add your name if anyone drops out.

To prevent all drives getting full on Sunday by multiple RSVP. We like to request everyone to pick ONE DRIVE initially and then book your second or third drive on Wednesday onward, please.

Sun - Tuesday - Limiting one drive per member
Wednesday Onward - RSVP on multiple drives

Please join the Carnity Drive Notification - WhatsApp group for receiving off-road drive notifications.

If you are an old member, please verify that you are still part of this WhatsApp broadcast list.

P.S. We strictly limit this to drive notifications and critical announcements only.

image.png

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use